News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

looking for new drivers in South America

Started by Danopelayos, December 01, 2007, 03:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danopelayos

Hi! i'm been playing stunts for over 13 years.. it's amazing to know how many people still play this game. JTK, I beat many of your laptimes, but I dont know where to send the replays.

I'm looking for new drivers in south america, so we can beat our laptimes and compete against europe. It would be nice an intercontinental stunts cup.

That's all...

Danopelayos

From Chile

Krys TOFF

Welcome Danopelayos. :)
check the Stunts portal (http://stunts.mine.nu) and you'll see different competitions available.
Most pipsqueaks are from Europe and ibero-America, mainly Argentina and Brazil.
Let's hope you'll join the competitions with us and you'll see that beating JTK's times is just the 1st step of the stairs, but the way to the top will be long and difficult. :)

Duplode

You'll be glad, Danopelayos, to find out we South Americans have a rich tradition in this community, perhaps more strikingly by our Argentinian fellows over the border... be sure to pay a visit to WSC (page and forum). And of course, welcome!

Duplode, @ S?o Paulo, Brazil  ;)

Chulk

Welcome Danopelayos! Join the community and soon you'll see frontiers are just imaginary in this great game!

Chulk, @ La Plata, Argentina (Yes, Duplode... I copy-pasted your signature ;))
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Overdrijf

South America and Europe, locked in a continues struggle over soccer, oh, and stunts...

Chulk

Quote from: Overdrijf on February 16, 2009, 04:30:09 PM
South America and Europe, locked in a continues struggle over soccer, oh, and stunts...
And we are better at both!  :D

Oh, and it's football.  ;)

BonzaiJoe

And just like in football, Argentina and Brazil are clearly the best South American nations. In Europe, we are just missing some talent from Spain (since CAP) and England.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

But Germany and Italy are the best in history of football, I guess it's Hungary and Denmark in Stunts.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on February 18, 2009, 10:44:13 PM
I guess it's Hungary and Denmark in Stunts.

Nope, Argentina is far the best in stats, followed by Hungary, Denmark and Brasil... :)

Duplode

Chulk meant Europe only and not worldwide, thus skipping Argentina. Just like he skipped Brazil when citing Germany and Italy...  ;D

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Chulk on February 18, 2009, 10:44:13 PM
But Germany and Italy are the best in history of football, I guess it's Hungary and Denmark in Stunts.

Yes, that is a bit misleading, but at least there have been highly talented drivers from three great football nations: France, Germany and Italy. So only Spain (since CAP) and England are missing from the five greatest European football nations.

BonzaiJoe

I'm not doing justice to The Netherlands... But they also had Roy and Ben in the old days.

Duplode

The historical lack of anglophone pipsqueaks leads to an interesting question: When a pipsqueak from the British Isles joins, will he be inscribed under the Great Britain flag or under England/Scotland/etc. ? 

Chulk

I would inscribe him according to his Nationality (English...) because I don't think Great Britain can be considered as and independant country. Think about sports, they are not Great Britain, they are England, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 19, 2009, 12:12:33 AM
there have been highly talented drivers from three great football nations: France, Germany and Italy. So only Spain (since CAP) and England are missing from the five greatest European football nations.
Spain is one of the greatest? I give you England, they are World Champions (luckily they played at home or else they would still be waiting for it ;D), but Spain? I think it has a couple of Euro but that's it, Denmark and Greece are close to them in titles, right?

zaqrack

And don't forget us! Present results are not the only thing which counts...

* Olympic Champions
          o 1952
    * Central European International Cup
          o 1948/53
    * World Cup
          o Runners-up 1954

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Team