News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 in 2009

Started by Krys TOFF, December 06, 2007, 10:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

KO loss by Massa... ;D Nah really, let's hope it's a not a serious injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8vmbOPyp5k#noexternalembed

CTG

No, no, no! Don't do it! The legend must remain a legend (with a legendary last race, see the video)! Is he inspired by Lance Armstrong?

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/7/9703.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-OyJxLOzI#noexternalembed

Duplode

This will actually be interesting to watch - the guy really won't (can't?) turn down yet another test... and never mind his long period of inactivity, it's quite sure he can at least outdrive Raikkonen circa 2009  ::)

(And BTW, all reports indicate Massa is, at least to the extent possible after such a crash, thankfully doing fine. It seems flying objects are the main remaining risk to for open-wheel pipsqueaks in this era...) 

Chulk

I wonder how many will put Schumacher on Pole or bet for his victory in F1tippin... I sure won't, he doesn't have the car to do so.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on August 01, 2009, 04:08:58 AM
I wonder how many will put Schumacher on Pole or bet for his victory in F1tippin... I sure won't, he doesn't have the car to do so.
And he won't be in the car to do so either. :P ;D :D

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 21, 2009, 04:30:50 PM
Quote from: Chulk on August 01, 2009, 04:08:58 AM
And he won't be in the car to do so either. :P ;D :D
Of course not! He used his injury excuse because he knew he didn't have a winning car. He won't come back unless he knows his car will win...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

RAI deserved no victory - justice for Fisichella! ;D Button is sucking again, he doesn't deserve the title. But who will be the champion? I can't really predict... MATHEMATICALLY there are still 8 pipsqueaks with some chance:

Quote from: F1.com01 Jenson Button 72
02 Rubens Barrichello 56
03 Sebastian Vettel 53
04 Mark Webber 51.5
05 Kimi Räikkönen 34
06 Nico Rosberg 30.5
07 Lewis Hamilton 27
08 Jarno Trulli 22.5

Let's forget about 5-8th place pipsqueaks, that sounds too crazy. Button seems to be in trouble, he'll have a hard time to save his advantage with a worse and worse car + racing moral. Barrichello found out how to drive this car and after Button's dominance he could overtake his teammate - but his car is not the best now. Vettel and Webber have about the same chance with the same technology - Vettel "burns" a lot more engines, it can be a crucial question. My tip is Vettel anyway.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Most undeserved world championship title this year, since I watch F1 (1992). After the circumstances got normalized, and other teams also dared to use Brawn&Co.'s semi-cheat advantages, Button was nowhere. Vettel and Hamilton were the best. BÖFF!!!
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

Nobody deserved this title in 2009.

CTG

And nobody will deserve in 2010. MSC is old.