News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Visegrád (USC 55)

Started by CTG, December 17, 2007, 10:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

No time to update, so:

Dottore -  59.70
AbuRaf70 -  1:05.10
CTG - 1:02.90

CTG

Now it turns out... Duplode decreased his time heavily and from now he's the main aspirant for victory. And maybe Mark too, leaving his replay for the very last moment. I'll try to make another 10-10 minutes with all the cars, but it seems that powergear cars need more time to make a really good lap - and now I don't have that time. So: 5 weak and 2 damned weak replays from CTG...

Krys TOFF

I won't win, but I sent an improvement anyway (finally, just about time !).

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 27, 2008, 09:05:49 PM
I won't win, but I sent an improvement anyway (finally, just about time !).

Not arrived yet, Freemail is not very stable in the last few days. Results will be official only tomorrow evening (tomorrow I have to work very early).

Mark L. Rivers

Unfortunately I had very little windows to race this month. I realized a first trial in the first days. Then I had begun to make a second replay in the middle of the month, but I had to stop it... I came back to drive this evening after about 10 days. I had almost forgotten the deadline...  ::)  I've just completed and sent my second attempt in hurry, so don't expect a great result from me...

CTG

Krys: please re-send your replay! Not arrived - since that I got some replays from other pipsqueaks to the same address (Freemail seems to be fine again).

Mark: you are just behind my final Indy time. Not that bad. ;)

Race is (almost) over, so let's see the cars of each pipsqueaks:

Porsche March Indy: AbuRaf 70, Mark L. Rivers, CTG
Melange XGT-88: Dottore
Ferrari GTO: Duplode
Lamborghini Countach: Bonzai Joe
Chevrolet Corvette: Chulk
Audi Quattro: CTG
Lancia Delta Integrale: Krys Toff

Results: Thursday evening or in extreme lucky case in the morning (partly depending on Töff's replay).

CTG

Damn, gotta go to work (at least one hour late :(). Additional info before the evening update: if Dottore really leaves out the last round, Mark still has a chance to win the title. ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on February 27, 2008, 11:56:27 PM
Krys: please re-send your replay! Not arrived - since that I got some replays from other pipsqueaks to the same address (Freemail seems to be fine again).
It seems you got it finally as you answered to my mail. :D

CTG

Yes it arrived later in the night.

CTG

Another addition... to make you totally mad ;D: somebody reached his first podium ever, thanks to the his great car choice and a brilliant replay (never seen such a high level one from him before). Are you hungry for the results? Update comes around midnight!

CTG

Site updated (replays, stats and WRL too).

Congratulations to Duplode for choosing the most difficult car (or at least the most difficult for poor CTG :D) and for his nice cuts on the track with it!

Well done, CTG! First podium ever, incredible high level replay with Indy beating the car's specialst Mark and the manager too! Wonderful performance! ---> MOR

I'm proud of all the pipsqueaks for making such a good race, maybe except Bonzai Joe. ;) :P

SEE YOU ON THE LAST TRACK TOO!

Mark L. Rivers

I haven't saw the replays yet, anyway really congratulations to Duplode and CTG!  :)

AbuRaf70

Congratulations to Duplode and CTG!
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

The best thing with special rule contests is the fact that surprise can happen. ;)

Duplode

Very unpredictable results for a predictably interesting race... I'm extremely pleased with myself for suceeding to pull off a nice GTO race -  I do have it as a personal favourite car :) And unrelinquishable MOR for Zweitgelt, a very smart lap which not only hints at strong potential but has a very high chance of putting my intentions of reaching 5th place overall at bay. Congratulations!