News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT82 - Utopia Bay

Started by zaqrack, February 29, 2008, 06:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

ask perhaps the Cork's Crew  :P

BonzaiJoe

Oh he did :) But I didn't tell him

In the main menu, go to the "Display Options" submenu, then hold the cursor over "Toggle Camera view and press F9, 6 times in a row. Then go to the car menu, choose the ACURA, start a race on Default, but press escape after exactly 7,65 seconds. Then a secret menu appears, where you can choose 'Magic Corkscrew Leaving Power', but only if you can solve the riddle that the game gives you. If you solve it, you have the Magic Corkscrew Leaving Power for 3 minutes. Hurry and load your replay and leave the corkscrew. Note: if you drive the Ferrari GTO or the Countach, or choose Herr Otto Partz as opponent while using Magic Corkscrew Leaving Power, the game will uninstall itself and leave a virus that will activate itself in 2 years. Nobody knows what it does yet.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe
In the main menu, go to the "Display Options" submenu, then hold the cursor over "Toggle Camera view and press F9, 6 times in a row. Then go to the car menu, choose the ACURA, start a race on Default, but press escape after exactly 7,65 seconds. Then a secret menu appears, where you can choose 'Magic Corkscrew Leaving Power', but only if you can solve the riddle that the game gives you. If you solve it, you have the Magic Corkscrew Leaving Power for 3 minutes. Hurry and load your replay and leave the corkscrew. Note: if you drive the Ferrari GTO or the Countach, or choose Herr Otto Partz as opponent while using Magic Corkscrew Leaving Power, the game will uninstall itself and leave a virus that will activate itself in 2 years. Nobody knows what it does yet.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !

zaqrack

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 25, 2008, 08:16:48 PM
ask perhaps the Cork's Crew  :P

Already asked one of them. He kept the secret. :(

Duplode

Before it goes unnoticed: Besides all the great driving and good car balance at this race, the last time a ZSC track has seen 18 pipsqueaks was Z69; above that we have to think back to Z65... Steady progress Zak, congratulations! 8)

zaqrack

thanks!

so I consider the "any car" rules a success. I hope you are enjoying the races. :)

Chulk

Sorry I didn't race last month, but I didn't really find the time. But I don't feel sad at all, because my not being around here meant I got 7 and 8 in Latin American History and World History final exams respectively! I promise to race this month. The only thing I regret a bit is not having take part in last usc race  :'(
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Assuming 7 and 8 are good grades: congratulations! :)

And good to see you haven't left. Please make the Z83 scoreboard unsafe!
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 08, 2008, 07:41:34 PM
Thanks, BJ! Yes, they are good marks. They're based on a maximum of 10.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on April 09, 2008, 01:09:00 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 08, 2008, 07:41:34 PM
Thanks, BJ! Yes, they are good marks. They're based on a maximum of 10.

Not so good then. ;)

Sorry, just kidding. Well-done!