News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The best drivers ever...

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 21, 2007, 09:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 08, 2008, 11:39:48 AM
32 - Bonzai Joe
30 - Gutix
28 - Argammon
24 - Alain
22 - Ayrton
21 - Alan Rotoi
21 - Renato Biker
13 - CTG
11 - Akoss Poo
8 - Mark L. Rivers
4 - Roy Wiegerinck
3 - pArAnO
2 - Dottore
1 - Zak McKracken
1 - Duplode
Well, this "overall" classification makes me think that Dottore is under-estimated while Akoss Poo is over-estimated. No offense, just my opinion. BJ 1st ? Well, among the top 5 but not 1st IMO.
My top list according to a high level of racing for each of these drivers when they are/were at their best, some of them sometimes just sent listfiller replays not worth their capabilities :
1/ Alan Rotoi (aka Tsino)
2/ Ayrton
3/ BJ
4/ Argy
5/ Gutix
6/ Alain
7/ Renato Biker
8/ CTG
9/ Mark L. Rivers
10/ Dottore
11/ Chulk
12/ Roy Wiegerinck
13/ Akoss Poo
14/ CAP
15/ Dark Chaser
16/ Duplode (but he is improving and may climb this scoreboard in the next months)
17/ Usrin
18/ Zak McKracken
19/ XDude_NL
20/ pArAnO
After that there are (no order, just a list) : Juank_23, AbuRaf70, Ben Snel, Mingva, Diesel Joe, Doelloos, me, SuperBrian, ...

CTG

Nice list. One thing: when Mark and Dottore meet in a race, usually Doc beats his italian opponent.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 08, 2008, 02:28:34 PM
Nice list. One thing: when Mark and Dottore meet in a race, usually Doc beats his italian opponent.
Yes, but when Doc races 1 track per month and focus high on it, Mark races 3 or 4 tracks and gets good results on all of them. The rare times when Doc raced more than 1 race per month he was less competitive. So, overall, I consider that if Mark and Doc both focus only on 1 precise track, Mark has more chances to beat Doc than the opposite.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm trying to make realistic head to head stats against the drivers who are in front of me on the table.

First I only tell my ZSC stats, without ignoring the listfillers, and without any comments (like Roy was alleged to use adv. RH while we didn't, CTG used auto trm. for long etc.).

Alan Rotoi 8-12
Ayrton 1-4
Bonzai Joe 16-22
Argammon 5-12
Gutix 7-10
Alain 16-20
Renato Biker 0-0
CTG 25-8
Mark L. Rivers 0-0
Dottore 3-1
Chulk 3-2
Roy Wiegerinck 2-6

I will ignore the battles when one of the opponents didn't play seriously (or me, happened 2 times only I guess), and I will add the results of other championships, too.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Or I'll do a cross-table soon... ;)

Krys Toff vs CTG 35-164 ;D

Argammon

Your opinion is just hilarious, ctg. So, he didn't race seriously? Tough luck!

Either you count this argument for all pipsqueaks who lost races "not racing seriously" or for noone. You are just biased and unfair.

While most people here have somehow mentally developed over the years, you are still on the same teenage level you were 4 years ago. Just sad  ;D.

So here's my list:
I didn't spend much time on it so it is subject to change:

1)Alanrotoi
2)Argammon
3)Renato
4)Ayrton
5)Gutix

1-5 close together. Could be any other order there. But I really like Alanrotoi's style so I put him first.

GAP

6)Alain
7)BJ
8)Akoss
9)Dottore
10)Mark

If this was an INDY only list, it would look a lot different. Especially BJ and Mark would be way higher in that case. Same case for live racing!

@BJ Please don't take this as an offense. To do such lists is hard and it's especially hard to compare different times. Maybe I am underestimating you...

Argammon

Oh and here's more for CTG.

I think Akoss direct battles say a lot. He has raced against most of the top pipsqueaks quite a lot.....

CTG

Mark and Dottore ahead of me? LOL!!! ;D Check the head to head results of them versus CTG.

You are nowhere compared to BJ, Rotoi and Gutix as you are unable to complete a full season. I put you 4th and you are the only one thinking yourself to be TOP3 driver (nobody else from the last five listmakers). :P

Argammon

So what? If that's their opinion who am I to forbid it?

I'm not going to argue against BJ's skills either. You can see it this way or that way. But "nowhere near" just shows you are -like always- trying to put oil into the fire!  8)

About Dottore and Mark: Your usual Bigoty. You ignore that I have a positive record against many of the other top drivers but on the other hand mention your positive record against them. Caught you here!

And if the other listmakers are of such an importance of you:

Everyone of them has rated me higher than you. Yes again, everyone of them .
That must hurt your ego alot, doesn't it?

BonzaiJoe

Argammon, please... Be in the forum for a few days without being part of a flamewar. I know CTG started it, but you bite the bait so easily... And why? Since everyone knows you're a better driver than him, why not just smile if he claims otherwise?

As for your list, as you can see, it is rather close to mine, so I don't feel offended at all. I was rather enjoying being overestimated so much though :)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Nobody talked about you and me. I talked about X and Y versus me, independently from your egoist, high and mighty person. You are the only one trying to put yourself over everybody else, because you have some minority complex (or nano-sized penis, who knows) and that's the way of compensation for you. ;D

CTG

BJ: I never tried to compare Arg and myself (check my list if you don't believe). That's just a stupid theory of Szargammon.

Krys TOFF

Zakstunts only comparison : Argy 16-10 BJ. Well, maybe I should put Argy 3rd and BJ 4th in my list then... ::)
But, as Argy has some "bad" cars (everything is relative, a bad Argy is better than a good me) he almost never race with those and BJ would beat him with a race with these cars (IMSA cars & Melange mainly). On the other hand, BJ has only a bad GTO skill. So I think I will let my list the way it is finally. :)

Of course, all our top drivers lists are not perfect, a lot also depends of the track you race. Put a lot of elevated corners and BJ will drop down in classification. ;D Bring an almost-full powergear indy race and Mark will be in top 5.

CTG

And don't forget: BJ had several races with irrealistic listfiller time... That's why is BJ-CTG 28-22 (in reality it should be about 40-10 for him).

BonzaiJoe

Excuse me, but the GTO is one of my best cars :) I had my last Zakstunts win (Z62) in the Ferrari GTO, and also one of my strongest replays on ZCT39 where I lost out to Alain by 0.30. I also won ACT11 in the Ferrari by several seconds...

My worst cars: LM-002, Audi, Melange...
But we can't be quite sure.