News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2008 site comments

Started by Duplode, December 27, 2007, 10:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

So we can give Zak our feedback...
As for me, everything looks nice, clear and simple. My only suggestion for now, which is completely unrelated to the new stuff anyway, is to make some secondary colours on pipsqueaks' profiles (like on borders or textbox foreground/backgrounds) customizable, so that we could, for instance, apply team colours on them. Also, will data on Car Bonuses for older tracks be stored on "Car Bonuses" pages, or in the old scoreboards themselves?

Chulk

Site looks as good as usual, and idea is great. No negative comments about it (at least not yet  ;))
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

One important and useful update which you cant see right now, is the update of the replay sending form.
The only data you have to enter is the penalty. The car and the transmission type is extracted from the rpl file.

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on December 29, 2007, 12:12:22 AM
The only data you have to enter is the penalty.
And the .rpl file, of course! :D

zaqrack

please post here all the troubles and errors you encounter on the site. thanks!

Chulk

Maybe it's only my PC but podium always leaves an empty column between 1st and 2nd place.

zaqrack

as i recall thats a common bug with Internet Explorer. Do you use IE?

Chulk

Yes, I do. Then that's the problem. Anyway, it won't kill me to see it that way.

Chulk

Zak, is there a way to have a separete RPLinfo which applies the coefficient so that we don't have to calculate or send it to know if we improved after a car change?

zaqrack

sure, i'll implement it to the online RPLinfo page asap

CTG

Since we have ZSC 2008, there's always a stupid pop-up advertisment about ringtones when opening the site.

zaqrack

for me too. don't know yet how to make it disappear :(
we might change servers soon anyway, so for now just live with it please.

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on January 02, 2008, 05:27:45 PM
Zak, is there a way to have a separete RPLinfo which applies the coefficient so that we don't have to calculate or send it to know if we improved after a car change?
done, RPLinfo online always shows the corrected time with the active track's coeff values if you tick "show correction"

Chulk

Thanks, but I won't change car again... hopefully...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 02, 2008, 07:43:17 PM
Since we have ZSC 2008, there's always a stupid pop-up advertisment about ringtones when opening the site.
I have a pop-up of ad (often about "vuelving") since mid-2007 personnally, even with FF. ::)