News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts WIKI

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 30, 2007, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

But anyway... it was corrected to "Funny facts" section.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2014, 08:13:41 AM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 02, 2007, 04:24:45 PM
A long ago I talked with someone on the Stunts chat and said, that he got a mail from Argammon, under the name 'Helmut Schulte'. Then I asked Argammon if it is his real name, but he said it wasn't. Later, once I talked with Argammon and he said that his first name is Daniel... but don't take it for granted, he is one of the most mysterious Stunts drivers.

I guess the "somebody" wasn't me, because Akoss Poo would remember it.

I was told by CTG that his name is Helmut Schulte. Argammon never told me that. Though once he sent a picture which was said by him to be of himself.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 01, 2014, 10:59:50 AM
Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2014, 08:13:41 AM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 02, 2007, 04:24:45 PM
A long ago I talked with someone on the Stunts chat and said, that he got a mail from Argammon, under the name 'Helmut Schulte'. Then I asked Argammon if it is his real name, but he said it wasn't. Later, once I talked with Argammon and he said that his first name is Daniel... but don't take it for granted, he is one of the most mysterious Stunts drivers.

I guess the "somebody" wasn't me, because Akoss Poo would remember it.

I was told by CTG that his name is Helmut Schulte. Argammon never told me that. Though once he sent a picture which was said by him to be of himself.

Strange. My memories seem to fade away. I think Argammon himself told that name in Stunts chatroom (maybe for fun). The Porsche thing... I don't know, but Zak and you knew about it for sure.

alanrotoi

CTG

35 linked videos and there are still many on YouTube... we are getting better and better!

alanrotoi

My first post in the forum was in May, not in October. It was in the old forum.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 29, 2014, 02:24:33 PM
My first post in the forum was in May, not in October. It was in the old forum.

Feel free to correct it...

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

Added La Popis profile :)

CTG

CTG

Is there anybody still using Stunts Wiki?

CTG

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on August 01, 2014, 09:31:38 AM
Is there anybody still using Stunts Wiki?

At least I browse it every now and then.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

CTG

If you don't mind, I'm going to replace the old images of cars at Stunts Wiki with half-profile pictures with better graphics from Stressed.