News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2008

Started by CTG, January 06, 2008, 01:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Mattheus found the core of the strongest Hungarian eleven...

CTG

Off-topic: 4th alcoholic vomit of my life...

CTG

Comedy of the (historical) most successful Hungarian football club continues. Two years ago Ferencv?ros was relegated to second class due to their heavy financial problems. Their crisis became deeper and deeper, they were even close to losing their stadium. Then came a calling for a tender to save the club with a new owner. Five rounds of the tender was done without any results, all the applications were refused by the state; even the best presented by Kevin McCabe, owner of Sheffield United FC. After this fifth round McCabe became furious and gave up trying. But Ferencv?ros leaders went to him to lick a bit and now he tries it again. Let me guess: the state will refuse his offer again, Ferencv?ros will go bankrupt and somebody (close to our current government) will earn a lot by selling the stadium estate...

CTG

Damn... due to broadcasting arguement between Belgium vs Italy and France, a nice spring football tournament with four national teams is cancelled (Italy, France, Belgium, Hungary).

CTG

Although I don't like Bal?zs Dzsudzs?k (left attacking midfield of Hungarian national team), I have to say he made a great intoduction in PSV Eindhoven. He scored already his 3rd goal in his new team - the last one versus Ajax Amsterdam.

CTG

Egypt - Zambia 1-1 (1-0)
goals: Zaki (15.), C. Katongo (89.)

;D Zaki is still a top player ;D

BonzaiJoe

and C. Katongo plays in the danish league...
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2008, 01:07:23 PM
Egypt - Zambia 1-1 (1-0)
goals: Zaki (15.), C. Katongo (89.)

;D Zaki is still a top player ;D

Just after I read this message, I went to the closet, I had to take a shit. I switched on tv, and I sat on the toilet to push the shit out of myself. Just when the first piece came out, I saw Zaki scoring that goal on Eurosport 2 (about 1 minute after I read CTG's post)! Forever shitting and watching tv together! I also got to know that it was Zaki's 22nd international goal!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Shitting while door is open... Do you live in a cave?

Quote from: CTG on February 01, 2008, 01:00:22 AM
Shitting while door is open... Do you live in a cave?

No. What's the matter with shitting while the door is open? When nobody but me is at home, nobody cares about my shit smell. When you're shitting in the bushes, you do the same - you and your shit are open for the whole world - but in real, you are alone among the bushes.

816.79 km

By the way, Diósgyör-Kazincbarcika 2-2 on a preparration match. Dirty Diósgyör!!!  :-*

816.79 km

CTG

I never do outdoor shitting... :D

Dicksucker Újpest!!!

Sansovino (ITA, Serie C2/B, placed one before last there) - Újpest 1-0  ;D ;D ;D

Sansovino must be a very weak Italian team, but still, better than one of the best Hungarian teams, Újpest, which is a dicksucker. A team called "San Marino" also plays in Serie C2/B and they are fifth, so Újpest sucked against a weaker team than San Marino... LOL LOL LOL  ;D ;D ;D

816.79 km

CTG

But they beated Livorno (Serie A) few days ago...

Quote from: CTG on February 03, 2008, 11:56:26 PM
But they beated Livorno (Serie A) few days ago...

Yes, but far not their first team.

816.79 km