News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Záhony (USC 56)

Started by CTG, January 07, 2008, 02:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

The very last race of UnskilledStunts. Do you want to choose the car for it? Vote in General USC topics!

Krys TOFF

With a name starting with a Z, like "Zis is ze end". :D

CTG

And the funny thing is that Z?hony is "the end of the country", border town to Ukraine.

CTG

I just decided about the track choice: it will be one of the great classic tracks of the Poo-Usrin-CTG battles from 1998-1999.

CTG

It will be the slightly modified 'Jordan' track (every F1 team had a track made by CTG) - modification is needed to avoid powergear magic. NoRH, BB 1.0, Indy time of Akoss Poo (1998) was 1:28.70; new noRH lap record in BB 1.1 is 1:18.05 (CTG, 2008).

The original map:

Krys TOFF

Oh, an original terrain, and a lake full of boats. Funny, it reminds me some of my old tracks created in the early 90's.

CTG

Here we go... the very last track of UnskilledStunts history! Enjoy it!

Track name: Záhony (original name: Jordan)
Built by CTG, designed in 1998 (+ just a little water in 2008 ;))
Car of the race: Porsche March Indy
Difficulty: 2/5
Winning time: I won't predict as I always fail... :D
Deadline: 30th March 2008, midnight

Duplode

So this really is the last race... :(

Oh, well, then let's race like hell!  8)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on February 29, 2008, 11:04:02 PM
So this really is the last race... :(

Last race of USC, there won't be any yearly contest there - but possibly this is not the last race organized by CTG. ;)

Let's see if Mark is trying to win the title! Especially because from now (current 1:08.00) I won't fight for LTB. ;)

CTG

Mr. Rivers started his mission but he has to face the other Silver Spirit ace...

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on March 03, 2008, 02:30:37 PM
Mr. Rivers started his mission but he has to face the other Silver Spirit ace...

Nice, very nice battle there!  8)

CTG

No time to update now, Mark is the leader at the moment.

Mark L. Rivers 1:03.95
CTG 1:05.15

CTG

Maybe I should cancel my "leaving out LTB fight" thing... Else Mark has too easy way to earn those essential LTB points.  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

I've just sent a new leading time. And I want to say that I'll send a new leading time only if my time will be overtook by a driver different from contest manager. I think that I have not to explain nothing about.

CTG

Sorry, I wanted to increase the level. I would do the same if somebody else is leading.