News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2008 - Location unknown

Started by zaqrack, January 07, 2008, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Zak, when you go to Denmark, will you pass Kiel on your way?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

unfortunately no, we'll fly to Sweden (Malmö) and enter straight into Denmark through the Öresund bridge. Our rail passes are only valid for Denmark this time, so no visit in Germany :(

In May we were quite close (Bremen), but then our rail tickets only allowed us to travel within Niedersachsen.

CTG

So what about this mini meeting?

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Yes, but on second thought, it all depends on when Zak is free. For me, it could actually be the 15th, 17t, 18th or 19th alike. Any day is good for me. On the 16th I'm also free in the daytime, just not in the evening.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

15th evening, 18th, 19th all day long is good for me.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Thinking about it... Damn, the cost of the travelling would be 4000 HUF if I come and go on weekend, 5000 if I come on weekend and go on workdays, and 6000 if I come and go on workdays... (+BKV tickets... or I have to walk a lot) And I haven't drunk anything yet... That sounds a bit lot at the moment for me, although I would really like to go. I will try to decide it soon.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: zaqrack on August 12, 2008, 02:04:26 PM

15th is not OK for me, but on 18th or 19th, I would also join for a few BÖFFs!  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Program changed, 90 percent that I won't go.

zaqrack

Quote from: Usrin on August 14, 2008, 11:17:02 AM
Quote from: zaqrack on August 12, 2008, 02:04:26 PM

15th is not OK for me, but on 18th or 19th, I would also join for a few BÖFFs!  :)

Let it then be monday, the 18th, afternoon + early evening then (14-22h is OK for me), you are my guest for some, well, maybe chili beans? we'll see...

18th sounds good so far, it's 60% that I'm coming at the moment. I may have to go to Hatvan on Tuesday, if I go there, then the meeting on Monday is 100% for me, if I have to go there on Monday, then I will possibly miss the meeting, if I don't have to go, then it is dependent from me: travelling costs are high (that's why travelling on Sunday would be good...), but I would really like to go.

629.09 km

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

I want you to join us, JTK  >:(...

...since it's 80% at the moment that I will be there! Tomorrow, I'll go to Hatvan, and on Monday, I'll travel to Budapest from there. On Tuesday morning, I'll go to Debrecen from there. This route is almost fixed now. Be preparred, you will hear some big böffs on Monday in Budapest MiniStuntsMeeting 2008!  :o

629.09 km