News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2008 - Location unknown

Started by zaqrack, January 07, 2008, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: JTK on August 18, 2008, 03:30:39 PM
- Any races?
- Any meat (or beans?)
:)

- BJ wins
- Beans with a lot of meat  8)
- Fun? We will see...

zaqrack

-We had a five round live race. I'll soon post the results and tracks
-We had chili beans, which were so good, that there was none left for CTG, because he arrived late.
-We had a lot of fun during such a short time, watched olympics, ate melons in the park and such...

... and the others did not stop the party after leaving our place. I stayed at home, but they will probably report on the following.

-pics are to be requested from Akoss and Usrin
-and I installed Stunts on Akoss's computer, so he will be back :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 18, 2008, 11:04:57 PM
... and the others did not stop the party after leaving our place. I stayed at home, but they will probably report on the following.

Drinking, smoking, singing, talking, böffing, farting, arm-wrestling (right hand: 1 CTG, 2 Bonzai Joe, 3 Akoss Poo; left hand: 1 CTG, 2 Akoss Poo, 3 Bonzai Joe), competing in how long to say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii with one breath (1 CTG ~76 s, 2 Bonzai Joe ~55 s, 3 Akoss Poo ~20 s :D), hunting for non-stop supermarkets, etc... Usrin left around 23:20, BJ at 2:00, Akoss and me around 5:00.

Akoss vomited suddenly just when the drinking party started in a park and later crapped in the bushes. ;D

I hope Jacob found back to Mester utca without any problems, bus line 923 is really long...

JTK

:o

I'm looking forward to see the photos!
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

I'm safe :) Thank you for directing me, CTG...
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

After arriving to Debrecen, shitting, having a shower, eating, checking the internet, now I'm going to sleep after the very good world stunts meeting. Goodnight!

In the evening/at night, I'm going to sum this day up here in the forum, especially the happenings after 10:30 p.m.  ;D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 19, 2008, 12:50:54 PM
In the evening/at night, I'm going to sum this day up here in the forum, especially the happenings after 10:30 p.m.  ;D

Summary is still missing... :P

BonzaiJoe

And now, Zaki and Andi have checked in at Stadion Allé, Århus! (it seems every Stunts meeting takes place either at Kiscelli Utca or Stadion Allé :)). So this is the second part of this year's two part mini-Stunts meeting(s). This part is even smaller than the last part. BUT, this means Cork's Crew is in the training camp together, and with a cheerleader! So naturally, we are going to smash all competition, particularly CTG.

Yay!

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 22, 2008, 10:52:21 PM
So naturally, we are going to smash all competition, particularly CTG.

Good luck. Zak won't beat me. ;) ;D

JTK

Now what happened? As far as I heard in the news, Aarhus is still standing...?  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I came from Hatvan by bus, then I took the tram, and travelled/walked up to Zak's house. I bought a beer to have it till I'm waiting for Usrin. After drinking it, Usrin arrived soon. We did the shopping then (buying a lot of beer) in the nearby supermarket. Then we found a shady place to sit down and have another beer. I was also eating a bit there. During this, Zak called me on phone that they are ready to welcome us. After finishing our beer, we walked back to Zak's, and entered the site of this year's mini meeting there.

We said hello to each other (including a chilli beans in pina song greeting to each other), shaked hands, and soon we were having beers and a live racing track at hand. It wasn't mentioned, but the highly waited uphill time trial soon seemed to be already cancelled.

When I was walking around Zak's for the first time, I noticed a terribly disgusting picsacipö on the shelves. It was half-covered with the curtains, but I could not avoid stairing there. Yes, it was that disgusting. I really felt an urge to check this disgusting picsacipö, and take a photo of it. Its heels was very disgustingly and b*tchily high and thin... I could not change my thoughts for a long time, that disgusting sight really paralyzed me. Maybe it had a negative effect on my racing performance, too.

It made me telling the crew some prophecies in connection with the picsacipö. Let's sum it up there. Those women who are wearing a picsacipö are all b*tches. Picsacipö is a shoe which had a heel height above 4-5 centimetres. "Wearing a picsacipö" means that there was a picsacipö on the girl's feet at least once in the past 365 days. A shoe with above 8 centimetres of heels are the most disgusting category, it can be referred to as "kurvacipö". Kurva also means b*tch just like picsa, but kurva is a much harder word. We also talked about the three types of girls. a.) picsacipös kurva (b*tch wearing picsacipös) b.) nempicsacipös kurva (b*tch who doesn't wear picsacipö, but she acts like a Helen) c.) nempicsacipös nemkurva (non-bitches without picsacipö). The main message of this is that no picsacipös nemkurva category, because those who wear a picsacipö are all automatically b*tches.

We were also watching the Olympics. We saw Yelena Isinbayeva there, who is a gyúrós kurva. All those girls who do maleish sports and/or have maleish muscles are gyúrós kurvas (workout b*tches). Isinbayeva is a very extreme example of gyúrós kurvas: (s)he has muscles like a male body builder, much more muscular than other pole vaulters (even more muscular than throwing athletes), she has disgusting black nail polish on her fingers, she has a head like the UFO's heads, her eye colour reminds me on a heavily polluted stream's colour, and still, many people likes her, and she is enjoying this: flirts with journalists. Very disgusting gyúrós kurva. We also saw the Danish handball team winning, along with the Hungarian water polo team winning. Before I arrived, BJ and Zak saw Ezekiel Kemboi running, it was a pity that I missed his run.

We were doing 5 live races. CTG arrived later, during track 3, so he had to race on previous tracks, too. Beers were being consumpted during races. I tasted some new beers there, too. Big böffs and farts could be heard, too, especially from me. Zak cooked some chilli beans, and we ate it up quickly: it turned out to be too little. At that time, CTG was not present, so he missed the chilli beans section. Because we had the table from the kitchen in the bedroom (to race Stunts on it), we were sitting on the floor. Fart munition was inside us from this time, which affected our night party's mood and smell, too. The mini meeting was about live racing, talking and having beer. We also ate a melon (in a park in front of Zak's house). CTG was there for that time, too, but he didn't ate melon. He rather started to smoke, and me, too. We are usually nonsmokers, but that night we really smoked a lot. With having more and more beers, more and more songs became sung. The usual WSM melodies could be heard, too, with the standard verses of course. On live racing tracks, we were "debating" about a beautiful girl, Csillu, who is only known by CTG, but I also saw a picture of ther. Csillu doesn't wear picsacipö. While we were typing our name onto the scoreboard, we expressed our desires to get Csillu in our names there. Her name was also included in a track name, which was built by CTG. After arriving from melon eating, I showed Csillu on my notebook to the crew. Later BJ said that she was a 9/10 girl. I was showing some pictures to Usrin, CTG and Jacky on my notebook, then we also listened to some great songs like Kakadal (Shit song). I also drank a beer during these. Then I suddenly realized that the crew was about to leave Zak's place, so we started to plan the night party. We quickly put our clothes on us and grabbed our bags, rucksacks, and left the WSM main site then.

We was about to buy some more beers and other drinks, but we realized that in this district, shops are closed and/or don't sell alcoholic drinks due to a new rule. That was a really sad thing. With having only 3 litres of beer and 2 deciliters of pálinka, we left the shop. We could not find a shop in which we can fill up our alcohol stock. We climbed the Kiscelli slope, found the usual benches were CTG and me were drinking a few times before, and started to party. We drank, we smoked, we sang, we armwrestled (I'm looking forward to hear the recorded sound effects of the Bonzai Joe-Akoss Poo left hand battle, which was an epic one... CTG?), we had an other competition (holding "eeeeee" as long as possible). We also had some great böffs. We were talking about öblös böffs very much. We described what is an öblös böff for Bonzai Joe. An öblös böff really came out from deep inside. Big, loud, and has a great natural ööööö sound, so not much acting needed. It turned out that CTG is the new master of böffs, and not me. He performed terribly loud and long böffs, I was amazed to hear them. I was also performing well, but CTG was better. BJ also böffed a few times. We also taught BJ some other Hungarian expressions. Like throwing a brown (=taking a shit, "dobni egy barnát), throwing a yellow (=taking a pee, "dobni egy sárgát), outlaw raisin (=a piece of shit in ass hair, remained from last shitting, "betyármazsola), outlaw pear (=a wanted-to-be fart which becomes a small piece of liquid shit in real, "betyárkörte"), fing (=fart), csöcs (=tits). I also performed the "Szörös pina, szörös pina, csöcs, csöcs" rhyme, which became very popular. BJ liked it very much. In his opinion, the word csöcs really expresses what a csöcs is, so it is a very good word for it. CTG and me told some secondary school stories to BJ (sucking in dormitory in the first year for example). We were also talking about Csillu. We were (especially I was) singing some pina-centered songs like Pina pina punci, Barcikai híd alatt, Erdö mélyén tökig ér a gaz. I also translated them to BJ. We were also drinking and smoking a lot. Usrin left earlier, he had to take care of her girlfriend, but we stayed for long (Usrin missed almost all of the mentioned things there). BJ really enjoyed the pálinka, CTG and me rather drank a lot of beer. Because I was hungry, I could not swallow the pálinka, so I vomited. From only beer it was impossible to get drunken for me, so it was strange, but I was the less drunken there. We were also started to watch a South Park episode there, but the battery of my notebook was really crap, and we didn't see the end. BJ was drunken, sleepy and feeling very cold there (even with my summer jacket on him), so we decided to go. We really had to hurry up to catch BJ's bus, so I quickly consumpted the remaining beer, BJ the pálinka, and started to leave. The others were heading for the bus station while I was still peeing and checking the benches if there was anything left. And yes, I founded my swiss army knife there... it was not the only case when I felt it is a lucky day for me. I catched up the others then, and we started to plan the following night with CTG. BJ successfully caught the bus, but there was only a short while to help him directing. Fortunately, it was successful, and BJ found his home.

With CTG, we were about to continue the night in two. We were f*cking hungry, so we wanted to buy some food there. But all the small shops were closed... We were about to give up this and go back to the hill to talk there. While we were walking back to the hill, we find an other shop. It was open. We managed to buy some food. We ate up on the hill on the benches, and we talked. I became quite sleepy and I also had to take a shit. I took that shit in the bushes. I remember, between the foliage sections, I could see the Cassiopeia shining on the sky, while I was shitting. It was an enjoyable one. I cleaned my ass with toilet paper then (CTG fortunately had of it), and it was time to go. I was like an undead, almost falling asleep, and having such an expression on my face. We said farewell to each other with CTG, he caught the bus, me the tram, and travelled back to the dormitory/train station.

During my train route to Debrecen, I took a photo of a lot of picsacipös kurvas.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 26, 2008, 12:36:03 PM
I came from Hatvan by bus, then I took the tram, and travelled/walked up to Zak's house. I bought a beer to have it till I'm waiting for Usrin. After drinking it, Usrin arrived soon. We did the shopping then (buying a lot of beer) in the nearby supermarket. Then we found a shady place to sit down and have another beer. I was also eating a bit there. During this, Zak called me on phone that they are ready to welcome us. After finishing our beer, we walked back to Zak's, and entered the site of this year's mini meeting there.

We said hello to each other (including a chilli beans in pina song greeting to each other), shaked hands, and soon we were having beers and a live racing track at hand. It wasn't mentioned, but the highly waited uphill time trial soon seemed to be already cancelled.

When I was walking around Zak's for the first time, I noticed a terribly disgusting picsacipö on the shelves. It was half-covered with the curtains, but I could not avoid stairing there. Yes, it was that disgusting. I really felt an urge to check this disgusting picsacipö, and take a photo of it. Its heels was very disgustingly and b*tchily high and thin... I could not change my thoughts for a long time, that disgusting sight really paralyzed me. Maybe it had a negative effect on my racing performance, too.

It made me telling the crew some prophecies in connection with the picsacipö. Let's sum it up there. Those women who are wearing a picsacipö are all b*tches. Picsacipö is a shoe which had a heel height above 4-5 centimetres. "Wearing a picsacipö" means that there was a picsacipö on the girl's feet at least once in the past 365 days. A shoe with above 8 centimetres of heels are the most disgusting category, it can be referred to as "kurvacipö". Kurva also means b*tch just like picsa, but kurva is a much harder word. We also talked about the three types of girls. a.) picsacipös kurva (b*tch wearing picsacipös) b.) nempicsacipös kurva (b*tch who doesn't wear picsacipö, but she acts like a Helen) c.) nempicsacipös nemkurva (non-bitches without picsacipö). The main message of this is that no picsacipös nemkurva category, because those who wear a picsacipö are all automatically b*tches.

We were also watching the Olympics. We saw Yelena Isinbayeva there, who is a gyúrós kurva. All those girls who do maleish sports and/or have maleish muscles are gyúrós kurvas (workout b*tches). Isinbayeva is a very extreme example of gyúrós kurvas: (s)he has muscles like a male body builder, much more muscular than other pole vaulters (even more muscular than throwing athletes), she has disgusting black nail polish on her fingers, she has a head like the UFO's heads, her eye colour reminds me on a heavily polluted stream's colour, and still, many people likes her, and she is enjoying this: flirts with journalists. Very disgusting gyúrós kurva. We also saw the Danish handball team winning, along with the Hungarian water polo team winning. Before I arrived, BJ and Zak saw Ezekiel Kemboi running, it was a pity that I missed his run.

We were doing 5 live races. CTG arrived later, during track 3, so he had to race on previous tracks, too. Beers were being consumpted during races. I tasted some new beers there, too. Big böffs and farts could be heard, too, especially from me. Zak cooked some chilli beans, and we ate it up quickly: it turned out to be too little. At that time, CTG was not present, so he missed the chilli beans section. Because we had the table from the kitchen in the bedroom (to race Stunts on it), we were sitting on the floor. Fart munition was inside us from this time, which affected our night party's mood and smell, too. The mini meeting was about live racing, talking and having beer. We also ate a melon (in a park in front of Zak's house). CTG was there for that time, too, but he didn't ate melon. He rather started to smoke, and me, too. We are usually nonsmokers, but that night we really smoked a lot. With having more and more beers, more and more songs became sung. The usual WSM melodies could be heard, too, with the standard verses of course. On live racing tracks, we were "debating" about a beautiful girl, Csillu, who is only known by CTG, but I also saw a picture of ther. Csillu doesn't wear picsacipö. While we were typing our name onto the scoreboard, we expressed our desires to get Csillu in our names there. Her name was also included in a track name, which was built by CTG. After arriving from melon eating, I showed Csillu on my notebook to the crew. Later BJ said that she was a 9/10 girl. I was showing some pictures to Usrin, CTG and Jacky on my notebook, then we also listened to some great songs like Kakadal (Shit song). I also drank a beer during these. Then I suddenly realized that the crew was about to leave Zak's place, so we started to plan the night party. We quickly put our clothes on us and grabbed our bags, rucksacks, and left the WSM main site then.

We was about to buy some more beers and other drinks, but we realized that in this district, shops are closed and/or don't sell alcoholic drinks due to a new rule. That was a really sad thing. With having only 3 litres of beer and 2 deciliters of pálinka, we left the shop. We could not find a shop in which we can fill up our alcohol stock. We climbed the Kiscelli slope, found the usual benches were CTG and me were drinking a few times before, and started to party. We drank, we smoked, we sang, we armwrestled (I'm looking forward to hear the recorded sound effects of the Bonzai Joe-Akoss Poo left hand battle, which was an epic one... CTG?), we had an other competition (holding "eeeeee" as long as possible). We also had some great böffs. We were talking about öblös böffs very much. We described what is an öblös böff for Bonzai Joe. An öblös böff really came out from deep inside. Big, loud, and has a great natural ööööö sound, so not much acting needed. It turned out that CTG is the new master of böffs, and not me. He performed terribly loud and long böffs, I was amazed to hear them. I was also performing well, but CTG was better. BJ also böffed a few times. We also taught BJ some other Hungarian expressions. Like throwing a brown (=taking a shit, "dobni egy barnát), throwing a yellow (=taking a pee, "dobni egy sárgát), outlaw raisin (=a piece of shit in ass hair, remained from last shitting, "betyármazsola), outlaw pear (=a wanted-to-be fart which becomes a small piece of liquid shit in real, "betyárkörte"), fing (=fart), csöcs (=tits). I also performed the "Szörös pina, szörös pina, csöcs, csöcs" rhyme, which became very popular. BJ liked it very much. In his opinion, the word csöcs really expresses what a csöcs is, so it is a very good word for it. CTG and me told some secondary school stories to BJ (sucking in dormitory in the first year for example). We were also talking about Csillu. We were (especially I was) singing some pina-centered songs like Pina pina punci, Barcikai híd alatt, Erdö mélyén tökig ér a gaz. I also translated them to BJ. We were also drinking and smoking a lot. Usrin left earlier, he had to take care of her girlfriend, but we stayed for long (Usrin missed almost all of the mentioned things there). BJ really enjoyed the pálinka, CTG and me rather drank a lot of beer. Because I was hungry, I could not swallow the pálinka, so I vomited. From only beer it was impossible to get drunken for me, so it was strange, but I was the less drunken there. We were also started to watch a South Park episode there, but the battery of my notebook was really crap, and we didn't see the end. BJ was drunken, sleepy and feeling very cold there (even with my summer jacket on him), so we decided to go. We really had to hurry up to catch BJ's bus, so I quickly consumpted the remaining beer, BJ the pálinka, and started to leave. The others were heading for the bus station while I was still peeing and checking the benches if there was anything left. And yes, I founded my swiss army knife there... it was not the only case when I felt it is a lucky day for me. I catched up the others then, and we started to plan the following night with CTG. BJ successfully caught the bus, but there was only a short while to help him directing. Fortunately, it was successful, and BJ found his home.

With CTG, we were about to continue the night in two. We were f*cking hungry, so we wanted to buy some food there. But all the small shops were closed... We were about to give up this and go back to the hill to talk there. While we were walking back to the hill, we find an other shop. It was open. We managed to buy some food. We ate up on the hill on the benches, and we talked. I became quite sleepy and I also had to take a shit. I took that shit in the bushes. I remember, between the foliage sections, I could see the Cassiopeia shining on the sky, while I was shitting. It was an enjoyable one. I cleaned my ass with toilet paper then (CTG fortunately had of it), and it was time to go. I was like an undead, almost falling asleep, and having such an expression on my face. We said farewell to each other with CTG, he caught the bus, me the tram, and travelled back to the dormitory/train station.

During my train route to Debrecen, I took a photo of a lot of picsacipös kurvas.

BÁÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖFF!!! ;D (I couldn't stand it :D)

JTK

Aaah, thanks Akoss, now I know. I could almost see and hear you there. reading your article.

Now - what happened in Denmark? And where are some photos to look at?

BonzaiJoe

Well, Zak and Andi take pictures. Photographic pictures. And lots of them... Hundreds! Thousands! You will probably see some of them.

I haven't checked this morning, but yesterday Århus was still standing.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 27, 2008, 11:32:42 AM

I haven't checked this morning, but yesterday Århus was still standing.

We checked. Its still standing (and today soaking in rain as well). We`will try our best to change that :)