News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2008 - Location unknown

Started by zaqrack, January 07, 2008, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

ok we'll see then. we could arrange a meeting in China too :)

CTG

I have to work in July, only August is a fixed holiday... But maybe I can solve it somehow.

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on January 09, 2008, 10:18:31 PM
ok we'll see then. we could arrange a meeting in China too :)
Oh yeah! ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

I still don't have any clear plans for next summer, so I can't promise anything. I still don't know when I'll be on holydays too, we have to deal this at my job with my colleagues as at least 1 person (better 2) should always be there to get the job done.

Argammon

I can't plan this far ahead yet!

CTG

T?ff: you have to come, I want to see you suffering from extra hell chili beans. ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on January 11, 2008, 03:27:36 PM
T?ff: you have to come, I want to see you suffering from extra hell chili beans. ;D

And you have to suffer also from my fart! I plan REVENGE!!! :D If I can't come, I'll send my fart somehow! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

So it will be a Hungary vs France farting match. I already know the result... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 11, 2008, 04:13:40 PM
Quote from: CTG on January 11, 2008, 03:27:36 PM

And you have to suffer also from my fart! I plan REVENGE!!! :D If I can't come, I'll send my fart somehow! :)
Muahahaha. I'm the master of fun farts. :P ;D :D

CTG

Oh. And have you ever heard about the mighty CTG's farting capacity? ;D

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on January 09, 2008, 06:22:15 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 09, 2008, 03:45:36 PM
But I think we should try to determine if we can gather a reasonable number of pipsqueaks. I think we should only have it if at least 6-8 people can come.

BJ
Zak + Andi?
CTG
JTK
KHR?
Dinmor?
Lise?

Hello again all of you :)

I don't know what this summer will bring either, but it would be fun to join a WSM. It haven't played stunts for a long time, but I guess I could always be "the girl serving beer while you're b?f'ing" or something :)

CTG

Quote from: lisedHello again all of you

I don't know what this summer will bring either, but it would be fun to join a WSM. It haven't played stunts for a long time, but I guess I could always be "the girl serving beer while you're b?f'ing" or something

Welcome back baby! ;)

CTG

I'm going to work in the summer but unfortunately not in Hungary. Else, Denmark trip is very expensive for me at the moment, I have some really weird things in private life nowadays... :(

CTG

Waiting for the positive answer from the potential organizers... I hope to get cheap plane ticket. :D

CTG

Silence is annoying here... Where can we meet? Shall we cancel this one too?