News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Beijing

Started by alanrotoi, February 17, 2003, 07:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Is it the same track of the TDC 2002? or somebody did changes?

Mingva

A little changed :wink: Some hard parts removed, some trees added :D

Krys TOFF

WOW the new ISA has arrived !
Alain and Mingy has raced on it already ?
But... Where are the replays for teamwork ???

Mingva

oops :oops: But you know my and al's times are so terrible that even you can easily achieve better time without watching our replays (and maybe racing without RH too) :wink:

Krys TOFF

Well, for now i'm behind you, but i raced without RH.
And, as suggested last year by Juank23, I'll do w/o RH until march 1st, and then i'll use RH.

al il professore

really a good lap i had on it. an amateur could do it easily
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

hey guys cool to be back at the forum, i didnt post any more replys because any one concorde with my ideas, the reason for this message is to say that now on im going to try to use RH, it will take 3 races moreless to know how to use it, and let me tell you guys, if RH real improve the times, ill be fighting for better positions, good luck then!!!!

Unmatched Driver............................Juank 23

al il professore

i hope its a joke. because its the open door to anarchy in united stuntsdom if juank plays with RH

alanrotoi retires, juank plays with RH

stunts have gone crazy
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Nothing was quite the way it used to be on the 10th of March in Stuntsland... Maybe tomorrow we will wake up and find that the whole strange month of March with mad shortcuts, incredibly slow site, champions resigning and Juank talking about replay handling, was just a dream...
But we can't be quite sure.

juank 23

hi guys, bad news for you, replay handling is the worst thing ive tried ever. i start practicing yesterday and it was so borring, i dont know but maybe juank 23 will be as always the no rh driver, hey guys i dont know how do you enjoy stunts runinng and saving at each corner, ill try but i think im going to stay without RH, and whats that about alan, hey you cant leave

al il professore

good. hey! i was playing with no rh since the beginning on isa too!

seriously!!! dont believe evelyssing

no rh = no time driver :D i will become a no time driver for ISA (why did they change the name there? chupon!

BonzaiJoe

Juan - You don't have to save anymore, you can just rewind. From April 2001 to October 2002 I saved the way you did, and it's boring, but it works. Now when you can rewind, it's much less boring, but not really sporty. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. And by the way, ZCT23 is a good no-replay handling track! It's very easy to drive.
But we can't be quite sure.

juank 23

since i entered the stunts community no one have give me more support than bonzai joe, always giving good advices and wishing the best for the drivers and the game, bonzai thanx a lot for giving me motivation, ill try as always to give my 100%, but now im getting tired of losing points by hands of Rh, so tell me whats that thing you say about rewind, how it works, because saving its very very borring, so looking forward for your answer, and again cool to have pipsqueaks like you, bye

Unmatched Driver.................Juank 23

zaqrack

Juank!

Mingva covered this in nice lesson you can access in the driving school.
Anyway, here's a direct link:

http://stunts.bsd.st/pics/school/bernie3.gif

alanrotoi

But it's in english...