News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Competition Archive updates

Started by Duplode, January 08, 2008, 04:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 11, 2008, 12:08:30 PM
Strange, I thought I recalled watching it. It was a Lancia track with lots of dirt road, right?
Argy probably shared it with you and his other Cork's Crew teammates.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Duplode

BonzaiJoe

I've found some more Kalpen ones... Remember that Renato Biker's only works with the CCAR 0.9 installed.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 11, 2008, 06:32:10 PM
I've found some more Kalpen ones... Remember that Renato Biker's only works with the CCAR 0.9 installed.

Actually Renato's (and Mark's) lap uses the normal Indy. The replays from you and Mislav were done with CC0.85 - this was the first time ever I got to install it... anyway, aside from the to-be-released C2007B, Kalpen is complete now  8).

PS.: Great laps indeed... with stuff like BJ rounding an elevated corner on 5th gear! :o

Mark L. Rivers

Duplode

Precisely, thanks Mark! You all are pretty efficient guys, three days and just one lap remaining  :).

Mark L. Rivers

Duplode

Z69, won by Renato Biker and made unavailable to Zak due to computer problems. 

Argammon

Duplode, can you upload your archieve?

I don't have most replays. Not even all of my own one's  :-[.

Duplode

Sure, that was my original intention :) I only won't do it right now on the forum for two reasons:

1. The bare zip with tracks, replays and .txt listings is ~300KB (with relevant track maps and the .xls listing it goes to almost 1MB).

2. As it is a direct follow up of Zak/Krys original work, I prefer asking Zak first if he prefers to see it uploaded to the site beforehand.

zaqrack

sure, send it to me in mail, and i will update the archives on the site
thans!

Mislav

...my Kalpen winning replay still wanted and downloaded :)

Question - did anybody win a competition track anywhere with Indy CC 0.85 besides BJ and me? Maybe some "old school" pipsqueaks? CTG, statistic answer please :)

Duplode

Archive sent (gmail) to Zak...  :)

And BTW, I contacted Renato! He is currently away (travel), but may as well return here, though probably not racing actively, by March 8) Also, he most likely has that Z69 replay...