News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Competition Archive updates

Started by Duplode, January 08, 2008, 04:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mislav on January 14, 2008, 11:23:50 PM
Question - did anybody win a competition track anywhere with Indy CC 0.85 besides BJ and me? Maybe some "old school" pipsqueaks? CTG, statistic answer please :)
There was victories at Stunts GP (managed by Lukas Loehrer, creator of contest car, from august 1997 to may 1998) :
- Mark Nailwood, november 1997
- Ruthless, december 1997
- Loza, january 1998
- Streethawk, february 1998
- Mark Nailwood, march 1998
- Mark Nailwood, april 1998
- Pavement Dream, may 1998
Tracks from august 1997 to october 1997 were won by pipsqueaks using Mindscape's 1.1 version.

Contest car 0.9 was created only in august 1998, so I'm sure these victories were with 0.85 version of the contest car.

There may have been other victories in DeathMan contest (1998), but all data about it has been lost.
JTK can answer better than me regarding Kalpen contest.

zaqrack

Quote from: Duplode on January 15, 2008, 05:13:24 AM
Archive sent (gmail) to Zak...  :)

And BTW, I contacted Renato! He is currently away (travel), but may as well return here, though probably not racing actively, by March 8) Also, he most likely has that Z69 replay...

great news about Renato! I'll take care of the archive this week.

CTG

Mislav: dunno. ;D (not very statistical but even I have lacks in administration :D)

CTG

Krys TOFF

CTG

Thanks! :) Maybe I should also collect them as a safety copy.

zaqrack

Well, finally I found some time, so packed the two archives together and uploaded it to ZakStunts!
I did not change Duplode's naming and have not touched his work - I figured out this is the way we preserve the most information and implemented work :) Melange, Speedgate and Duplode's car (I'll never remember the name :)) are included and ready to drive.

Access it from the downloads page, and enjoy 458 tracks from the past 10 years of online Stunts racing, including 27 competitions.

(later on, when I'll finally update the portal of course it'll be accessible from there too)
direct link: http://stunts.hu/zak/dl/stunts07.zip

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 15, 2008, 11:53:59 AM
TSST winning replays, all by Ivanoeg.

F*ck you Inavoeg and TSST managers! When Usrin and me found out that BB 1.0 4d Contest Car is far not the fastest option to race, the competition closed... In the next race, we would have kicked some ass (I guess we would have won that easily)... therefore, I had to wait for my first track victory 3 years.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Chulk

Zak, now that you've got the administrator feeling back, and Zakstunts evolved into a whole new concept, maybe you could continue with "Online Stunts Competition History", don't you think? You stopped at the beggining of season 2006, maybe you can update it? I really like reading the articles...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

yes, I'm planning to continue it if I'll find some time! It's only a question of time ;)

Chulk

OK, great news then! Let's hope you find the time...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on February 13, 2008, 11:00:04 AM
OK, great news then! Let's hope you find the time...

Indeed, it will be most enjoyable reading  :)