News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Competition Archive updates

Started by Duplode, January 08, 2008, 04:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Just to let you know I have been updating the Volume II so that it'll be ready for an re-release covering 2008 and 2009 seasons... Zak: would you prefer receiving the new package around the New Year's Day (to go along with the new season update) or in early February (in order to include all ISM replays)?

Chulk

Hey Dup, let me know if that's not what you're looking for...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

That's the right one, thanks Chulk! I will use the opportunity to attach my replay on that race as well for you to see. We were rigorously drawn at the exit of the final bridge corner, with less than two seconds to go... reminds me of how good FTT used to be.

zaqrack

February is fine with me! Thanks for maintaining the archive!

Duplode

WMCS3 is the last race I plan to include the replays of before wrapping up the new edition of the Archive. With these published, I should be able to set up everything within a week or so. The only real task remaining is to catalogue the HOTU Stunts replays Jim9137 posted here a while ago (http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=2361.msg41925#msg41925). There will be very few omissions this time; just the first two replays of JACStunts (which vanished forever amidst the chaos following the interruption of Season 2) and Sudoku (the final WSC race thus far, which would probably be won by Ayrton but never had official results published), as well as some old ones like Z69.

Duplode

Just got WMCS3 replays from Roy; update will proceed soon...

Duplode

Update finished, going to mail Zak now... :)

zaqrack

CTG

Duplode

Guys, do you have WMCS'09 replays around? I only got them up to round 5. Gutix and AbuRaf won some of these races, and maybe Brian too...

CTG

SuperBrian

Quote from: Duplode on January 20, 2012, 12:51:40 AM
Guys, do you have WMCS'09 replays around? I only got them up to round 5. Gutix and AbuRaf won some of these races, and maybe Brian too...

Is it possible to upload the replays here? I have replays from WMCS1, WMCS2, WMCS3, WMCS6 and WMCS7 and then I have all tracks 1-11 if anyone need those.

I only remember my own results because I write them down. I was 3rd on WMCS6, 2nd on WMCS7, 3rd on WMCS8 and 2nd on WMCS10. I did not race WMCS9 and WMCS11.
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Duplode

Quote from: SuperBrian on February 01, 2012, 11:39:24 PM
Is it possible to upload the replays here? I have replays from WMCS1, WMCS2, WMCS3, WMCS6 and WMCS7 and then I have all tracks 1-11 if anyone need those.

Yes; click "Attachments and other options" below the reply box and you'll be able to attach them - up to 4 files per post, or just pack it all in a zip. Also, no need to worry about the tracks; they are still available from the competition site.   

SuperBrian

Quote from: Duplode on February 02, 2012, 01:46:19 AM
Quote from: SuperBrian on February 01, 2012, 11:39:24 PM

Yes; click "Attachments and other options" below the reply box and you'll be able to attach them ...

Just under the reply box is a number of how many times the topic has been read. :P There's no box called "Attachments and other options".
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Duplode

Quote from: SuperBrian on February 02, 2012, 11:57:58 AM
Just under the reply box is a number of how many times the topic has been read. :P There's no box called "Attachments and other options".

I mean below the text box where you actually type the reply, above the Post / Preview buttons.