News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

MEAT!!!

Started by StuntingHoschte, January 20, 2008, 12:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

is it possible that JTK has not yet posted in this topic?    :o

anyway here is a nice thing for meat lovers: the Rubik's Cubewich

This "Rubix Cubewich" is made from cubes of pastrami, kielbasa, pork fat, salami and two types of cheddar. While the original puzzle will give you a headache, this one will just give you the farts

zaqrack

I have a nice big chunk of Argentinian Angus sirloin in my fridge. On sunday it will end up in my new Hackman frying pan, and then eventually in my stomach. Looking forward to it!

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on November 14, 2009, 10:38:32 AM

I guess JTK is still in coma after seeing that nice piece of meat. ;D

alanrotoi

Asado is the best!

CTG

Usrin

Here's my lunch I've just had in the canteen. The best mutton I've ever had; a bit fatty, more tender and more delicious than any other parts. And it was smiling nicely at me.
8)

DISGUSTING THING, ONLY FOR ADULTS!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Sorry, but this one is disgusting. I hate when the meat's shape reminds me on the animal's body.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on May 02, 2013, 10:09:26 PM
Sorry, but this one is disgusting. I hate when the meat's shape reminds me on the animal's body.

Sorry for not reminding. Now it is labelled properly.  :)

CTG

This one seems to be better:

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on May 03, 2013, 10:04:14 PM
This one seems to be better:

I can agree, because it's much bigger.  :P

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

My meat consumption was cut to maybe 20% of the former value since I am in China. Andi turned into a vegetarian. Vegetables are just so great here.

MiroX

Zaqrack: congratulations, good choice for your health!

With 7years experience behind, vegetarian food tastes at least as delicious as meat. I can't agree with people saying meat is essential because of the nutrients. Animal protein can be easily substituted by eggs, dairy products and soya.