News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I'm looking for a 'no shortcuts' competition...

Started by Darkie, January 29, 2008, 04:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkie

Hi, guys!!!

Im thinking about to back to Stunts competitions, but I'm looking for a competition where shortcuts or tricks are not allowed...

Can someone help me???

CTG

Welcome back Dark Chaser, check WSC (from Stunts Portal).

Darkie

Hi, CTG!!!
How are you, my friend???
I'm afraid WSC by Paleke be stopped right now...
I'm waiting for a new beginning of WSC, this time in the 2008's season...
I hope I can beat the phenomenal Mark L. Rivers this year...

Duplode

Although I wasn't here when you were at first, welcome back DC! And wow, WSC '08 is starting to become really promising... 8)

Darkie

It's true, Duplode... And one thing else: Brazil has, right now, a new star: you!!!  ;)

See you when WSC 2008 begins...

Hugs, new friend...

Krys TOFF

Welcome back ex-partner. ;)
That's right : WSC break will start for 2 months.

Darkie

Hi, flying French!!!
How are you, my friend and eternal partner???  ;D
I have good memories of my French masters: you and Alain... You are two of the best `Stunters` around the world and I always will be grateful to you both...
I hope you and Alain (and others great drivers, of course) can be present in WSC 2008.
See you there, OK???
Hugs, Krys...  ;)   

Darkie

KRYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

My French friend, and about your own competition??? IMSA Cup, alright??? Is it dead, Krys??? I have good memories of that `no shortcuts` competition...  :'(

CTG

What about a short IRC rule event with weekly rounds in February? 4 weeks, 4 races. ;)

Darkie

CTG

Darkie

Chulk

Hi Darkie! Good to see you back! Your last 14 days were a bit longer but I've always wanted to race against you, since we met in 4dstunts league, Alan Rotoi's competition you won and I finished 2nd. See you in WSC '08!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Darkie

Thank you for the explanation, my friend CTG...  ;D
Will you compete with us???

Chulk: you are one of my biggest rivals... You are a friend, but you are very fast and A-R-G-E-N-T-I-N-I-A-N!!!  :P Hey, I'm kidding, alright???

I think I was faster than you in 2004, when I won the 4D Stunts Championship of Alan Rotoi... Nowadays, you are faster and I will have a lot of work if I want to overtake you, Krys and the others in WSC 2008.

See you in WSC 2008... Nice to see you again, Chulk Fangio... ;D