News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I'm looking for a 'no shortcuts' competition...

Started by Darkie, January 29, 2008, 04:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Sure Darkie, I'll join WSC when it will re-start. Regarding Alain, he is "away for 14 days" since a long time too. ;D
Anyway, IMSA Cup is finished, and I have other plans for competitions for close (Feel The Thrill) and far (Stunts Career) future. ;)
And if you plan to win WSC, you'll have to deal with Mark L. Rivers or Duplode or even sometimes Ayrton. Chulk and I are behind those in WSC these days. Beware of AbuRaf too, he is improving race after race.

Darkie

Yeah, Krys... You are right: Mark L. Rivers, Duplode, Ayrton, Chulk and you are very fast... Aburaf too, of course... I hope I can beat my rivals this year and, maybe, win some races (I have only two legitimate victories: Hobbiton, of 4D Stunts, in 2004, when I won that championship; and Porto, of Unskilled Drivers; my best result in ZakStunts was a second place, in 2006, behind Alain).
WSC 2008 will be fabulous!!!

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2008, 02:19:06 PM
What about a short IRC rule event with weekly rounds in February? 4 weeks, 4 races. ;)

Nice warmup for WSC ;D But it would be pure-Indy or with a few IMSA stages?

CTG

I'm already thinking on a 12 races IRC contest (2 weeks/race) with all the original cars + Melange. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Darkie on January 31, 2008, 10:11:47 PM
(I have only two legitimate victories: Hobbiton, of 4D Stunts, in 2004
Are you sure about Hobbiton? I remembered winning Hobbiton... About 4D stunts, do you have those replays and tracks? I lost them in a computer crash.  :'(
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Darkie

Sorry, Chulk. I also lost those replays and tracks, but Alan Rotoi can confirm that I won in Hobbiton. That was my only victory in the season 2004 of 4D Stunts.  ;D

Chulk

Yes, I've thinking further and I think I won Moria. Thanks anyway.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Darkie

Darkie

Paleke, what about WSC 2008???

Will it be in March???  ::)

Paleke

I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

alanrotoi

Hi friends! Nothing better than zak's competition of course but the OWOOTR rule (one wheel on/over the road) has a nice taste too :)

BonzaiJoe

Hi dear Rotoi!

OWOOT is alive in the WSC competition, you can go and race there!
How are you?
Do start posting useless messages all around the forum. It gets boring with only CTG doing that :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Welcome back doggy dog. Join us in the tracks now. ;)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 14, 2008, 10:56:43 AM
Do start posting useless messages all around the forum. It gets boring with only CTG doing that :)

Bahh.... ;D

BonzaiJoe

I'm really glad you do it, CTG :) I just wish you weren't the only one. You could spam more interesting things, too, but you're certainly better than Alain was in his ultra-spam period.
But we can't be quite sure.