News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The Happy Birthday Topic

Started by CTG, January 31, 2008, 12:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Happy birthday Lise!!!  ;D

It reminds me on an old joke...

Kohn, the old jew has a little shoe shop. It happens that two big shoe market's moves to the neighboring buildings. One of them puts the ad to the shop window: "The best shoes on Earth", the other writes there: "The cheapest shoes on Earth", while Kohn puts the table: "Entrance".

Overdrijf

You know what, skid it. As of an hour from now: happy birthday to me!

It takes a special kind of circumstances to be able to ruin a joke 11 years in the running.

(That is: it takes an unruined joke 11 years in the running.)

afullo

Happy birthday! Marketing before socials and influencers...  :D

Cas

It was a good joke and I've just first seen it. This topic's truly old but has been revived a couple of times. This will do no harm. By the way... happy birthday to me XD
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Cas on September 14, 2019, 08:51:00 AM
It was a good joke and I've just first seen it. This topic's truly old but has been revived a couple of times. This will do no harm. By the way... happy birthday to me XD

Happy day-after-your-birthday Cas! ;D

afullo

With a little delay, happy birthday!  :)

Cas

Thanks... let's see what good I can make of this new year

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Usrin on October 05, 2019, 07:32:26 PM
Happy BÖFFday, Mr Poo!

Oh, it seems this is the birthday when I hear/read B-day (böffday, birthday) greetings from many non-regular greeters.

Thanks!!!

I also wish you a little bit late happy birthday & congratulations for your half-marathon run in the tunnel.

BÖFF!!!

And of course cheers! Tonight I'm having sweet Martini (from the Larnaca Airport duty free shop) with lemon, and for dinner, I will eat beef steak with french fries and fried onion rings.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Cas

Looks like that Lise did have an impact on you!  ;D  Must have been very beautiful

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on October 17, 2019, 09:49:48 PM
Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2008, 12:10:18 PM

The Danish beauty, Lise is pregnant! :o
It wasn't me.  ;D
(Unfortunately.  :'()

Wait, really? I didn't know that  :o
But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 06, 2022, 09:00:00 PM
Quote from: CTG on October 17, 2019, 09:49:48 PM
Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2008, 12:10:18 PM

The Danish beauty, Lise is pregnant! :o
It wasn't me.  ;D
(Unfortunately.  :'()

Wait, really? I didn't know that  :o

Not anymore. ;)
Or you mean you did not know that it was not CTG?  ;D

BonzaiJoe

No, I'm just not Facebook friends with her so I hardly know anything :) Please get me up to date. Was the pregnancy successful? If yes, is the kid in good health, and what's it's name?

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 06, 2022, 10:46:40 PM
No, I'm just not Facebook friends with her so I hardly know anything :) Please get me up to date. Was the pregnancy successful? If yes, is the kid in good health, and what's it's name?

If CTG is not coming, I take the honour of updating you. The kid is a girl called Yrsa, and as far I can see, she's in perfect health and lives in a perfect family, like any small kid on Facebook. :)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Usrin on February 07, 2022, 02:13:10 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 06, 2022, 10:46:40 PM

If CTG is not coming, I take the honour of updating you. The kid is a girl called Yrsa, and as far I can see, she's in perfect health and lives in a perfect family, like any small kid on Facebook. :)

Cool! Thanks. I love that I'm hearing this from you  ;D