News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

NEW CAR!: Melange XGT-88

Started by alanrotoi, February 19, 2003, 04:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I just built a car! ;) You can download it from here: http://leaderphil.8m.com/meganium/melange.zip
After two failed trys born this beauty called Melange XGT-88.
It have a similar performance of an IMSA car, but I built it taking codes from Countach, Corvette, Lamborghini LM-002, Porsche 962, Jaguar, Acura NSX, and the rest was made by me.
The rev meter was adapted to the dashboard and for the car exigences. The height was changed too. It's a little bit higher than the IMSA cars but not as higher as the others.
This car is driveable with automatic  or manual transmission and it's 100% secure (I mean you won't find bugs or unexpected reactions).

Statistics:
Vehicule Type: Front Engine, 2-doors coupe

Price: $17,500

Engine: V-8 turbo

HP: 253

C.C.: 3000

Top Speed: 218 mph

Transmission: 5-speed

Gear max. speed:
I..............87 mph
II.............111 mph
III............150 mph
IV............175 mph
V.............218 mph

Power Gear: none

Acceleration (automatic transmission test):
0-60 mph: 3.55 secs.
0-100 mph: 6.1 secs.
0-180 mph: 21.45 secs.

Speedometer: Digital

Available Colors: blue, gray, yellow, dark gray, red, golden and cyan.

Stunts version: 1.1

There are four files in this zip file:
- carcdor.res
- stcdor.p3s
- stacdor.pvs
- stbcdor.pvs

If you found any error or mistake report it to me.
Enjoy it!

Alan Rotoi

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

About the profile I said Melange XGT-88 have almost the same performance than an IMSA car. Then you can ask yourself why the acceleration 0-60 in Melange is 3.55 secs and in the profile of the Porsche 962 is 2.8 secs. Well, the data in the profile is the real car data, but it isn't the performance showed in the game. So the Porsche 962 game performance acceleration 0-60 is 3.55 or 3.60.

PS: You can download the car from MeganiuM homepage too: http://drive.to/meganium

al il professore

can you explain how u designed the dashboard, because it is a total mystery for me, scoobidoo bidoo and the mystery machine
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

of course i am dumb... dont ask why... my mother took the nuisant habit to lull her children near the wall. Hospital was far away from home, i never could understand the monty pythons and marx brothers puns, also didnt like mister bean, was an extraterrestrial for me, and sandrine is the first 2003 woman stunts pipsqueak, she mailed me... krys toff, do you allow me to give you her mail, because she needs it...

huahuahuahuahuahua
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

to krys toff! of course i am serious! she mailed me on the 30th january. I only saw her mail tonight... whats your problem... u dont want her to know your adress or what?

krys kross

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"can you explain how u designed the dashboard, because it is a total mystery for me, scoobidoo bidoo and the mystery machine

The dashboard of the Melange XGT-88 is the Lamborghini LM-002's dashboard. Like when you drive the Skoda you see in the car the Audi's dashboard.
After changing the dashboard I copyied the values that belongs to the digital speedmeter. Then I changed their X/Y position and tadaaaa... (I said "their" because each number of the digital panel is independant from the others).
About the rev meter: first I adapted it to the Carrera 4's dashboard, but later I changed my mind and the dashboard so I did it again on the LM-002's. I allowed it to show the max revs. the car can do.

I know it's in horrible english but I did my best believe me ;)
Do you understand?

BonzaiJoe

I think the great things about this car is the handling, the top speed, the ACURA look, the digital speedometer and the car height.
I think the not so great things about this car is: The LM-002 Dashboard (not good in fast cars), and the fact that the 5th gear is WAY too big. You don't really need to use any other gears after you've started unless it's a hard track...
Otherwise, good work! If you change those few things, I think the car is perfect for the 12th competition track here on Zakstunts, but of course there may be different opinions on that.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

The 5th gear took me too much time and I guess I couldn't solve at all. It's a bit longer than P962's 5th gear. But it was on purpose because Melange have a faster acceleration 0-180 mph but not 180-215 mph. I wanted to equal both performances.
About the dashboard I chose one which is possible to use the digital speedmeter, because it needs a special background.
I would like to see this car in a competition. That's why I published all the info about this car, because it's public knowledge.
I want to build "serious" cars because I'm tired to see the cars like Skoda or the Night Rider which you press the accelerator and you are in the other side of the track in 1 sec.

CTG

Then I'll try that!  :wink:  Anyway, no problem with Knight Rider, only just kills the game...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

should we use this car on an ACT?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

NO :P Originals only, please :!:

alanrotoi

You are the "car selector" Akoss, so it's your desition. I would like to see this car in a comp. ;)
You don't need my authorization to use the car :) I did a community service. :D

alanrotoi

al il professore

i can do the same things with all skirmishe in this forum: look!