News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Minesweeper

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, February 14, 2008, 01:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Anybody plays this old and excellent game there? It really trains and needs your brain. If somebody does, I wonder about his or her records. I started to play it intensely (average 1 hour/day) about 2 months ago, my records are:

Beginner 4,071 seconds (you know, the clock starts at 1,000 seconds, so it means 3,071 seconds in real; I use Minesweeper Clone to measure exact time)
Intermediate 48,475 seconds
Expert 262,944 seconds (it needs to be improved, because it is weak related to the other two)

If I don't put any flags:

Beginner 5,085 seconds
Intermediate 114,057 seconds.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Minesweeper is not my game. Too boring... :D

BonzaiJoe

I really got into this game about a year ago, and played way too much. It is part of what caused my wrist injury. I still like it, but I'm not quite as fast with my new mouse (which I have to use in order not to injure my arms again)
Anyway, my records:

Beginner: 2 seconds
Intermediate: 30 seconds
Expert: 112 seconds

I don't get decimals...
Of those records, the intermediate one is strongest. On beginner and intermediate, I'm as fast or faster without flagging (depending on mine layout), but on expert I'm slower.
But we can't be quite sure.

I have some new records in this week

Intermediate 45 seconds
Expert 193 seconds

I think your expert record is stronger than your intermediate record. To appear on the national ranklist, you need under 6-under 35-under 100, and to appear on the world rank list, the sum of these must be under 100. A friend of mine has the following record: beg. 2, int. 21, exp. 77, just misses the world rank list. I started to play seriously a month ago, and I'm planning to make my appear at least on the Hungarian list.

The friend of mine says I'm improving really fast, therefore we have a plan to take part on the Vienna Championships in september. At least he wants to go.

816.79 km

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Yes.

I never got any further than

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Haven't I told you the new records? Maybe I was hoping for new ones when I stopped to play about 2 years ago. Now it is something about beginner 2 / intermediate 39 / expert 15x. I'm not playing now.

816.79 km