News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

BATRacer

Started by Krys TOFF, March 08, 2008, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on May 06, 2008, 06:45:16 PM
We will be the Zakspeed team (logical ;)), I already created the team. I selected Monaco as home race, please select another home race.

That's the spirit. :) +2 points extra in ZakStunts ;)
Thanks. ;D :D

Edit : for info, ZakSpeed was the name of a real F1 (small) team in 1986. ;)

Chulk : we are 16, last driver is finally enlisted : the game will start soon with the qualifications of the 1st race. 8)

Chulk

I've seen that. Last driver to join really kicked ass so far. Let's see how it works. By the way, which is your method for testing? Mine is:

If Ing Advice says High values (High, Hard or Stiff ARB's), I put the test values in 80, considering high goes from 60-100.
If Ing Advice says Medium, I put the test values in 50, considering medium goes from 40-60
If Ing Advice says Low values (Low, Soft or Loose ARB's), test values go in 20, considering low goes 0-40.
After every updated value, I take 8 points steps. That way, with about 5 updates of a value, you have a very close value to a Spot On.

Only exceptionis B-Bias, where values are 34;48;62 and I take 4 points steps. I tell you this because it will help you have better estimations when loading my car before doing your runs. If you load my values and have the info about testing, it will be easier.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

I answered in BATRacer team talk already. ;)

You just have to finish setup adjustement during warm-up and we should have then an all spot-on setup for the race. :)

In spite of that, I was about to get pro level and I lost a promised victory in my mid-season F1 2008 game (the only thing I still miss to be promoted to pro level is 1 more victory) AT THE LAST LAP !!! >:( A pace car entered a few laps before my 2nd planned pitstop and I reacted by pitting during it, but pace car stayed too few laps to compensate the anticipated pitstop so in the end of the race my tyres were very used, allowing my teammate to come back on me and bypassing me at the very last lap ! Damn it !

Chulk

What do you need to be a Pro? I have 6 or 7 poles, 7 or 8 podiums, 1 win (in Monaco yesterday with Williams F1 2008  ;) ) and 1 fastest lap.

Krys TOFF

You need 2 wins, 1 pole, 1 fastest lap and 6 podiums. I'm also far above these requirements, except for the wins : only 1 so far. Private game victories don't count (or else I would be pro already).
We both only need a victory to get pro. ;)

Chulk

OK, thanks. You're about to get Pro are you're not even ranked! That's good!

Krys TOFF

To get ranked you need to finish 35 races, which means at least 2 seasons of games, that is around 2 months. But reaching pro level could be done way faster : 1 good season can be sufficient theorically.
When I'll be pro, I will finally be able to race V8 supercars carset for my next game. :)

Krys TOFF

One advice for CTG, in case he would like to play BATRacer : IP are checked, and double accounts are closed without warning. No ghosts in BATRacer (except if you have a not fixed IP and never forget to change your IP between 2 logins ;)).

Krys TOFF

This is done now : I reached pro level. :)

Quote from: BATRacerCongratulations! You have now upgraded to Pro-Level competition and can now compete in Pro-Level championships!   00:44 Today

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 10, 2008, 08:42:29 AM
This is done now : I reached pro level. :)

Quote from: BATRacerCongratulations! You have now upgraded to Pro-Level competition and can now compete in Pro-Level championships!   00:44 Today
Well done! I almost had it last weekend but I had and accident (actually someone crashed with me and took me out) 10 laps before the end and leading.

Chulk

Krys, My mid-season game ends tonight. Do you want to give me your public game number so I can try to join then as a mid-season replacement?

Krys TOFF

My F1 2008 public season number is 26756, I'm in ferrari team but got some bad luck quite often since the start of the season and I'm only 7th for the moment after 7 races (I hope I won't be 18th at the 18th race ! :D).
One of the 2 McLaren pipsqueaks is obvisouly not logged since at least 2 days, maybe his seat will be in mid-season available seats soon. His name is Richard turner. But be fast as McLaren seats are quickly chosen (not like Super Aguri ones ;D).

Chulk

It ends after midnight and I won't be logging in too early in the morning (I still can sleep late on Saturdays)

Krys TOFF

Chulk and I are pro but Ayrton is still "academy' beginner at BATRacer. ;D

Chulk

Yes, we finally are ahead of him in a car game!  ;D ;D