News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Böhm-Kalpen-Maass

Started by JTK, March 14, 2008, 03:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

You've got some pretty nice music... interestingly I would point as personal favourites Valley of Unrest and Nacht, the same as BJ although maybe for different reasons - the buildup of tension in those seemingly quiet pieces Is quite effective. And it's really cool you've got a deal, the best of luck to y'all! :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKof course you can order them from me (I will sure tell you, when the disc is out)!  :)
1 for me, with a dedication of course. :)

JTK

:D O.k.! But please, let us record, before! ;D

By the way: Next concert open air in Lübeck at 06.09.2009! All Stunts community pipsqueaks will get free entrance!
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Chulk

Quote from: JTK on August 18, 2008, 03:32:21 PM

By the way: Next concert open air in Lübeck at 06.09.2009! All Stunts community pipsqueaks will get free entrance!
Great! Free entrance! Now all I need is to get to Lübeck.  :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on August 19, 2008, 12:00:04 AM
Quote from: JTK on August 18, 2008, 03:32:21 PM

Great! Free entrance! Now all I need is to get to Lübeck.  :D
:D +1 ;)

BonzaiJoe

You do mean 2008, right? If I can get Thomas to come with me, we'll be there. I've asked him and he really likes the idea, just doesn't know if he will have time/money.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Yes, 2008. The concert will happen here (beware of a lousy auto-midi-file on this site): http://www.altstadtbad-kraehenteich.de/

BonzaiJoe

I hope your concert went really well!

I wasn't there in reality, but I was certainly there in the dream I just had.
I found myself in the concert hall, just as the band was about to play. JTK saw me on the floor and beckoned me to come up on the stage. Then they began to play, and I just oddly stood on one side of the stage. They were playing warm-up to some other act, and I was always annoyed because the people in the crowd stood at the sides and nobody was in the middle. Then the band went through their songs and more people slowly arrived. It wasn't until they played Basquadrat that people really got into it though. This song was very heavy and driven by loud distortion guitars, and suddenly the middle of the floor was filled up. BKM went on to play a Rolling Stones cover, but unfortunately I've forgotten which one. Then the show ended and JTK promised to show me the way back to Denmark. So we went walking around some very deserted country roads. I said "I need to get to Kruså", but none of us remembered exactly where on the border that was, so we just kept walking around these empty roads. When we passed under a telephone line, I said "look! A horizontal telephone line!", JTK said "yes, aren't they all horizontal?" and I said, "no, in Denmark they are vertical." I also told him that I thought the best part of the show was when they played Basquadrat, because that really rocked. At one point we looked at a map and it turned out we were in southern Germany, which was quite unnerving to me. Then suddenly I felt bad about taking up JTK's time, so I said "hey, you are supposed to go and party with Felyx and Detlev!" he said "well, I've told them I'd come at 7 o'clock", looked at his watch and it was half past six, so he left. I kept walking and tried to look at some signs, and eventually I made it back to Denmark, although it was the wrong place. I wondered why they hadn't played any quiet songs, but concluded they must have, but I must have been asleep during them and woken up when they ended. I finally arrived at a motorway (and suddenly had a car), so I began driving, but I drove horribly. I was always skidding in the curves, entering way too fast, and scaring the other drivers. At one point I had to drive up a really steep, small hill, and failed. So instead, I sat on the back of one of my friends (who was very reluctant to carry me), and he ran with me up the hill. Then I woke up.

zaqrack

wow :) this is as crazy as my dreams usually are.

Hope the concert went well, I couldn't be there so listened to the songs at home instead :)

JTK

BJ: It wasn't a dream, it was reality! ;)

Oh it was really great. Each place in northern Germany was as rainy as can be except Lübeck - so we really played open air. Our friends went crazy through the concert, throwing with underwear and toy animals, holding posters like "We all want a child from you" and things like that. We played from 20:00 until 10:30 and it was a big party. People danced, drank far too much (4 women passed out!) and sung with us. I want more!!! :) :) :)

Krys TOFF

Too bad we missed this event. Good to know you did fine and I hope you'll do more shows where some of us can go see you. ;)

Duplode

Just noticed I (and Zak, and BJ, and maybe even JTK on the site) need to change the tags on the MMVII downloaded tracks to Böhm-Kalpen-Maass - as it is, our plays are being submitted to Felyx Maass, Oliver Kalpen, Detlev Böhm instead on last.fm ...

zaqrack

I already did that I guess...

JTK

Ladies and Gentlemen - I am proud to announce VENITO, the brand new album by Böhm-Kalpen-Maass!

You may order here: http://www.boehm-kalpen-maass.de (15 EUR + shipping)

YEAH!!!!!! Yesterday was the release party, it was so great! Photos will soon be shown at the BKM homepage.

BonzaiJoe

Great :)

I'm not quite following the website, so can I just order one from you right here right now? What I miss the most is a link to the paysite  ;) Keep rocking!