News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Moto GP online competition

Started by CTG, March 27, 2008, 03:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

http://www.motoracechallenge.com

Free to download. Qualification of the first race is in progress.

1335th MasterCTG 3:07.255 (15th in Hungary)

Top of the scoreboard (2:30.0xx times in a row) show there's a bug or a way to cheat. It becomes clear when you click on the "ghost"  option and their shadow makes a crazy way...

Krys TOFF

Nice one, even if graphics are not so good even at top level, but it's a free game of only 23 Mb.
I qualified for the race at my 2nd trial.
It's about time you talk about it because race starts tomorrow morning (and ends sunday evening), so I suppose qualifying for the 1st race stops tonight.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGMasterCTG 3:07.255 (15th in Hungary)
KrysTOFF 3:07.132 :P ;D (21st in France)

Krys TOFF

Well, it was nice to race against your ghost CTG, now, race versus mine : 3:03,873. ;D
I reached my goal : go into top 1000. ;)

CTG

Skid off... :D

Did you use manual gears?

CTG

Small improvement... But it's only the qualifications, I'm concentrating on the RACE. :P

CTG

1003 . Place KrysTOFF Time: 03:03.873

:P ;D

I'm in TOP1000 at the moment. ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on March 28, 2008, 02:25:07 AM
1003 . Place KrysTOFF Time: 03:03.873

:P ;D

I'm in TOP1000 at the moment. ;)
You raced for 4 hours just to beat my time ? ::)  :D
Go to sleep now. ;D

And no, I did not used manual gears. ;)

CTG

I also watched 5 South Park and about 10 Happy Tree Friends episodes in that 4 hours... ;D

Race option is a very disappointing: somehow I thought it will be an online head to head race (with a pack of online players) but now it turned out: only another 2 laps drive (alone or with switched on ghosts). :(

On the other hand I wouldn't be CTG without second, third, etc. characters. So check Novopocsolszk, HectorFaubel and Gyurcsany from Hungary. Faubel has a very good "almost two laps", only the last corner is extremely crappy. Ideal opponent for you on the radar. ;)

CTG

2:54.xxx with manual gears and a single big mistake...

Krys TOFF

I improved with auo gears, but I remain above 3 minutes. I will need to switch to manual gears obviously.

CTG

Already 2:52 but still have to work on it... tomorrow. Now I'm going home.

CTG

Damn #1: couldn't really improve my final Jerez result (2:52.3xx) although I made 2:51.5xx offline...

Damn #2: Estoril track is very cruel with manual gears. Time result evolution: 3:30 (first try, sober, auto gears, some crashes), 3:17 (very drunk, manual gears), 3:12 (hangover, auto gears), 3:02 (weaker hangover, manual gears), now: 2:56. ;)

Krys TOFF

I had no time to try Jerez with manual gears, and I didn't test Estoril yet... too busy these days, as usual.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 31, 2008, 05:12:48 PM
I had no time to try Jerez with manual gears, and I didn't test Estoril yet... too busy these days, as usual.

Come on, I want to race versus a full power Töff! :D