News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New teams

Started by CTG, April 03, 2008, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Mark L. Rivers, Duplode, Dark Chaser... three talents without team. I wonder what they would be able to reach in teamwork joining Damage/Cork's Crew/Meganium or founding a team together. It would make the teams competition sharp and more exciting. Who knows, maybe one of them needs only a good teammate to become a real champion.

Edit: I just recognized there's no team competition menu point in ZakStunts 2008. But still I think the same...

CTG

I hope to see a team competition in ZSC 2009... I never understood why Duplode and Mark are racing alone. With a good teamwork they could easily beat Ayrton.

Teams existing at the moment:

Cork's Crew: Bonzai Joe, Zak McKracken - inactive members: Argammon, Mislav, satanziege
Damage Inc: Krys Toff, Super Brian - inactive members: Diesel Joe, Leo Ramone, Paleke
Looping Warriors: Akoss Poo, CTG, Usrin
Meganium Aces High: AbuRaf 70, Alan Rotoi, Ayrton, Chulk; inactive member: Gutix

Teams that would be nice to see (again):

Natural Born pipsqueaks: JTK, KHR
Orion (bah...): Alain, Renato Biker
Silver Spirit: Dottore, CTG, CTG
Whatever team name, but a pro team: Dark Chaser, Duplode, Mark L. Rivers
Nordic Stunts team: Antti, Dinmor, dstien, Pavekiller
Warner Bros: Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird
Girl Power Team: Böbszlee, Lene, Lise, Lupuszka ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on November 14, 2008, 05:48:06 PM
With a good teamwork they could easily beat Ayrton.

I think I wouldn't have been able to copy the two Ayrton's hyper-flying slides in ZCT88 even I tried 3 or more months...

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 14, 2008, 06:15:10 PM
With a good teamwork they could easily beat Ayrton.

I think I wouldn't have been able to copy the two Ayrton's hyper-flying slides in ZCT88 even I tried 3 or more months...

Not always beating him but still sometimes... ;)

BonzaiJoe

I hope Pavekiller and dstien's team will soon be reality!

I think you can forget about Dinmor...

I also think girl power team is unrealistic (but would be so cool!)

Otherwise: great ideas!  :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

I hope to see a team competition in ZSC 2009... I never understood why Duplode and Mark are racing alone. With a good teamwork they could easily beat Ayrton.

In my case, I think it had much to do with the timing of my entrance on the community, maybe mixed with a little bit of a "lone wolf" attitude. After realizing the potential to be competitive, I set up to make my way up the scoreboards as far as possible. And under the circumstances of Season 2007 - dwindling number of pipsqueaks, no two active teams battling in the same scoreboard region, almost inexistent midfield battles in contests other than USC - I had little incentive for looking for a team back then. A year and a half later, looking from the perspective of a more seasoned pipsqueak, I'm glad to see that situation is getting reversed - and if we're indeed going to have fierce team battles in Zak'09 I would dearly consider options for taking part into it   ;)

PS.: On Duplode/Darkie speculations: back in April we had some chats at JACStunts on forging a partnership, but just before it could materialize DC's computer broke down and he has not returned since then...

PS2.: As for Duplode/Mark, well, the only thing that I can restate at the moment is the deep admiration I have for my favourite rival... :)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Duplode on November 15, 2008, 07:25:50 PM

PS2.: As for Duplode/Mark, well, the only thing that I can restate at the moment is the deep admiration I have for my favourite rival... :)

... a deep admiration that, as you know, is absolutely reciprocal...  :)

alanrotoi

MeganiuM Aces High will be back at 2009!!

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 07, 2008, 08:37:12 AM
MeganiuM Aces High will be back at 2009!!
Weeeh! Then I'll try harder to take part, but I make no promises...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 14, 2008, 09:52:24 PM
I think you can forget about Dinmor...

What happened to him?

BonzaiJoe

He is alive and well and soon moving to Madrid with his girlfriend for a year. He doesn't play Stunts, but he hasn't forgotten about you guys.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

which reminds me I need to cook some Frikadeller soon.

people move around... my former colleague and his girlfriend just moved to Aarhus :)

CTG

Zak, have you ever tried to persuade the colleagues to play Stunts? No Chinese pipsqueak so far...

zaqrack

That would be really hard.
Chinese in general have an addiciton to latest technologies and advance/improvement in general.
If they play *not on a phone/tablet* I am sure they would not revert to an old game - especially as probably computer penetration in the early- and mid-90s was so low in China that most people are fully unfamiliar with games from that era.

Also my whole team consists of 5 persons excluding myself, and 4 of them are women. Now we know women<->Stunts in most cases.

CTG

I'm sorry to hear it. It's a huge white spot on the map.