News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Olympic Games 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, April 14, 2008, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on May 27, 2008, 08:25:24 AM

New record in both specialties: AbuRaf70 for JUMPING and Krys TOFF for FLYING! The argentinian avails relly all the time (89"65 !) and the french makes a result that appears really hard to beat!

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008/index_SOG2008.htm

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 26, 2008, 08:30:21 PM
I have 1 question : my car was flying, then it touched the corner of a tunnel roof and went to fly again. I suppose the time counted is from leaving the tunnel (even if I touched it only by 1 wheel) and not from leaving the ground. Please confirm me this point too Mark, just to be sure. IMO the flying period is without touching any element (loop, ...), so it starts when last tyre leave the ground and ends as soon as 1 part of the car hits the ground (or any element).

That's all absolutely right!  :)

This post was devilish :
QuoteMark L. Rivers
Helen`s Lover

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 27, 2008, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: CTG on May 27, 2008, 10:46:56 AM
13 seconds flying is not very much.
Yes, winning result will be more than 20 seconds I think.

Only 20??? You are kidding.

Duplode

Well, Flying is a bit random even if nice for casual fun (as intended... ;)). There are some well known bugs to be used, the only issue is finding where to pull them off... Jumping, however, is very engaging and strategical - my favourite game so far! :)

Mark L. Rivers

Outset for Duplode in both games: virtual silver medal in Flying and an awesome result for Jumping that candidates him for a great final gold medal!

WARNING!: Deadline of 2nd week's games has been postponed for 7 hours: drivers can send their results for JUMPING and FLYING until the 21:00 (GMT+1) of Saturday 31 May.

Krys TOFF

39 at jumping ?! Magic carpet master Duplode !!! :o

Mark L. Rivers

Stunts Olympic Games 2008 greets with real pleasure a new absolute outset in WEB Stunts racing world: we are talking about "Spartan", Stunts driver from Greece! And his outset his sure great for another reason: he catches the provisional gold medal on FLYING! What can we desire more than this? :)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008/index_SOG2008.htm

BonzaiJoe

Let's welcome CTG to the competition!
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 29, 2008, 07:05:42 PM
Funny... The same idea crossed my mind...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on May 29, 2008, 08:03:47 PM

Maybe not... since Spartan had actually to mail Mark for submitting his result (unlike at ZakStunts, for instance), I would bet CTG would not go undetected unless his subtlety increased tenfold overnight... ;D

Chulk

You have a good point there.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Come on, he just created a new mail address and sent a mail. Spartan from Greece - don't make me laugh!

Quote from: Duplode on May 29, 2008, 08:23:49 PM

Maybe not... since Spartan had actually to mail Mark for submitting his result (unlike at ZakStunts, for instance), I would bet CTG would not go undetected unless his subtlety increased tenfold overnight... ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: zaqrack on May 30, 2008, 03:11:48 AM
Come on, he just created a new mail address and sent a mail. Spartan from Greece - don't make me laugh!

Quote from: Duplode on May 29, 2008, 08:23:49 PM

Well, before all you posted your comments I had thought something similar... But there's something other that bring me to think differently.

1) The mail has a own particular style, vocabulary, composition, an general effect. If it was made from a "ghost" he sure is a sophisticated falsifier and a great actor, and "ghoster" known in our world are not so refined...

2) E-mail sent me reports (as automatic added) the following row:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email Australia. Be part of history. Take part in Australia's first e-mail archive with
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This matches with my traffic detecting system which has relieved many visits from Australia in this week (8 hours the different timezone form local date/hour). IP address is completely different from that relieved for Hungarian visits. (No Hungarian visits in last 5 days).

3) First attempt for FLYING has been realized with P962, the second one with Indy.

So, I like to think that we have really a newbie. But if it won't be so, the shame will be as usual on the ghoster...  ;)

Krys TOFF

OK, 13"40 is the new leading time. I will then send a better replay tonight when I'll be back home. ;D

CTG

Bah I just see this arguement! LOL!!! ;D

BonzaiJoe

You are underestimating CTG...
But we can't be quite sure.