News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Olympic Games 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, April 14, 2008, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I'm away from 23rd April to 1st of May. Then, mid-May or June, whatever, I'll be there. ;)

zaqrack

it is worse for me, but anyway  dont decide on my availability, i will find time to race anyway

Mark L. Rivers

Stunts Olympis Games 2008 have been anticipated!

New dates are the following: 17 May - 7 June 2008

And the official site is now fully operative! Visit it to knowing all the rules and the cars will be used!  :)  For the track, you have to wait still a bit...  ;)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008/index_SOG2008.htm

Duplode

I hadn't seen it the first time, lovely logo! ;)
Just one question, Mark: the "penalty time" observation on the "Swifiting" rule implies the game won't be OWOOT?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers
And the official site is now fully operative! Visit it to knowing all the rules and the cars will be used!  :)  For the track, you have to wait still a bit...  ;)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008/index_SOG2008.htm
Link in Stunts portal leads to http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SOG2008 and it gives an error page as there's no index.htm (or .html or .php) page.
You should either rename the index page, or create a welcome page named index.htm I think Mark. ;)

Quote from: Duplode
Oh, I missed it in 1st page too, nice one indeed. :)

Chulk

Logo is nice indeed. Great idea Mark!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Thanks for your compliments about the logo!  :)

About the link on Stunts Portal, I've already mentioned the thing to Zak by private message. It's a misunderstanding between us: my new banner link is not a temporary banner link for SOG 2008, but a new SDR general banner link. So it has to point at main SDR page (SDR portal) and not directly to SOG 2008 main page. In other words, it has to point exactly where the previous banner points (and the previous banner link has to be deleted).

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Duplode on May 02, 2008, 09:14:59 PM
Just one question, Mark: the "penalty time" observation on the "Swifiting" rule implies the game won't be OWOOT?

Ooops... I missed this question...
Yes, "Swifting" won't be OWOOT. Pure and fast racing with a real fast car... Do you know it...? ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Less than 5 days to the start of the Stunts Olympic Games 2008:)

First week will see the first two games:

Crashing - Fastest crash time touching whatever obstacle (Finish pillars, water and terrain excluded). Car used: Jaguar XJR9

Speeding - Highest speed crashing into a Finish pillar. Car used: Indy

Are you ready to express your joyful passion?   :)

zaqrack

damn, I just got my schedule, I'll be in China May26-June13 That means I'll have to play a lot from China :)

Mark L. Rivers

Would you want to know the two different "finish-lines" of 1st week's Stunts Olympic Games...?  :)

Duplode

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 15, 2008, 11:56:03 AM
I don't see a finish line :)
2nd image is for crashing game. Finish line is where you want to crash. :D ;D
Read again Mark's explanation ;) :
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on May 13, 2008, 07:06:26 AM
Crashing - Fastest crash time touching whatever obstacle (Finish pillars, water and terrain excluded). Car used: Jaguar XJR9

zaqrack

yesterday I broke the LCD of my notebook :( :( :( so my possibility to play now is rather limited. I'll bring home my work notebook though perhaps for the weekend.