News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0101

Started by Krys TOFF, April 20, 2008, 12:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

FTT0101 track is available !

Why this track name ? Well, that's simple : FTT for competition name, 1st 01 for 1st season, and nd 01 for 1st track.

Race it with Lamborghini LM002, deadline is sunday in 3 weeks, 19H00 GMT+2.

Who will be fast enough to do THE main jump that is worth important seconds ? ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Krys, I'm encountering some problem downloading the track: it seems there's no link to the track... Please check it soon: I want to race asap!  :)

Krys TOFF

Strange, file is there.
Try with a right click / save target as.

Is there anybody else having same issue ?
With which web browser do you have the problem Mark ?

Duplode

Me too - clicking the link gives a 404 error, while choosing "Save Link As..." downloads a corrupted .zip. I'm using Linux, Firefox and the unpacker Ark .

Mark L. Rivers

Well, with IE6, clicking on the image, or with "right click / save target as" I get the default page of your site that tells me that there's no file. With Firefox2, I get the same thing clicking on the image, while with "right click / save target as" I donwload the file but, when I try to open it, the system tells me that the file is an unknown format or damaged...  :-\

BonzaiJoe

You can't trust files from Damage Inc. members...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on April 20, 2008, 08:06:32 PM
when I try to open it, the system tells me that the file is an unknown format or damaged...  :-\
Damage file from Damage Inc. Logical. :D
I tried it too and got the same issue : file is 24kb instead of 3kb. :o ???

I found the bug : it seems that an absolute link doesn't work when linked to a file instead of a web page. A relative link works, I just updated the page and tried it with FF 2.0 and IE 7 and it works, either with simple left click or a right click / save target as. ;)

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 20, 2008, 08:25:52 PM
You can't trust files from Damage Inc. members...
:P :P :P ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Yes, now it works!
Just sent a new provisional record...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Who is the ghost in the scoreboard ?! >:(

I don't want to have to record IP in scoreboard database and spend my time in erasing ghosts... ::) :(

CTG

LOL, that sounds funny! But the jump without any chance to complete being drunk is not a very good joke! BÖFF!!!

Mark L. Rivers

It seems Duplode is really intentioned to show very soon what he's able to do racing a NORH season from the beginning...  :)
About me, I'm not so sure to tune my drive with slow cars, so to reach my standard level with fast ones... I never (really never) used them in a NORH race, while in RH races I used them a lot less than top drivers...  ::)    But... I'm curious indeed to see what will happen...  ;)

Chulk

I'll give it a try tonight and you'll see my time there when you wake up tomorrow.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Bah I was really drunk last night - with sober head it's a lot easier.

Mark L. Rivers

Not very bad Duplode's time, above all thinking that it has been realized so soon...

Chulk

Yes, Duplode's time is fast but I think winning time will be below 1:10
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)