News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0101

Started by Krys TOFF, April 20, 2008, 12:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on May 11, 2008, 07:21:36 AM
I play it windowed with 3x scaler. It almost fills my entire screen (1024x768 resolution) and I start it from a terminal windows, which I can see below, so I ca ncheck, whether I'm capturing or not.
Same for me. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Windows Explorer (or equal) below DOSBox is a useful "configuration"...  ;)

About the race, maybe I will have a short window to make a last attempt in the first afternoon, but I still say that it will be very hard for my LM002 going down under 1'10... I realized that maybe it's impossible even a low 1.09 (1.09,25 ?), but the jump just after 30 seconds is too much random... Arriving with a high speed often the car won't complete the jump, while with a slower speed sometimes LM002 lands correctly...  ::)   It would be nice arriving more often in the second part of the track, but... that's sure for all... and so... we are all on the same boat...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on May 11, 2008, 11:04:35 AM
Arriving with a high speed often the car won't complete the jump, while with a slower speed sometimes LM002 lands correctly...  ::) 
A simple LM002 trick is to be known to be sure to perform the jump. Of course a minimum speed is required, but there's a simple way to make the car jump slightly longer, often enough to perform the main jump of the track. More infos after the deadline. ;) ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 11, 2008, 12:12:46 PM
Arriving with a high speed often the car won't complete the jump, while with a slower speed sometimes LM002 lands correctly...  ::) 
A simple LM002 trick is to be known to be sure to perform the jump. Of course a minimum speed is required, but there's a simple way to make the car jump slightly longer, often enough to perform the main jump of the track. More infos after the deadline. ;) ;D

So... we are not on the same boat...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

It seems that Duplode started this season with the right foot... really a fantastic time...  :)
Waiting for the official results in order to the official congratulations... (Did he maybe write a wrong time...?  Did he maybe use a wrong (faster) car without perceiving it...? :D)

Krys TOFF

OK now, website is updated and you all have to send me your replays and videos by mail. I'll publish all replays and my video proof when all is validated.
And congrats for Duplode's atonishing time ! :o ;)

CTG

As I said earlier, uploaded to YouTube. ;)

Duplode

Thanks for the cumpliments, folks! Pretty nice start to the season this race was, with five pipsqueaks in less than two seconds. And nice result by Zak too... 8) BTW, after reading previous comments and watching CTG's replay, I wonder whether we had three different lines into the key sector (cork l/r - corner - pipe -jump). And @Krys: my lap was sent already, about one hour after the deadline.

Krys TOFF

Mark and Duplode sent video and replay.
CTG : I need also your replay by mail please.
Zak and Chulk : nothing received so far.

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on May 11, 2008, 12:45:04 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 11, 2008, 12:12:46 PM

So... we are not on the same boat...  ;)
Here is the info : just at the top of the elevated part, just before the jump, turn right or left a few and keep key pressed until car is completely jumping. This little trick often makes LM-002 jump a little bit further than regular jump. ;)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 12, 2008, 10:30:09 AM

Already sent two days ago with the link of the YouTube video... (krystoffstunts[at]whatever.fr)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on May 12, 2008, 11:35:21 AM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 12, 2008, 10:30:09 AM

Already sent two days ago with the link of the YouTube video... (krystoffstunts[at]whatever.fr)
Oh, yes, right, I just remembered the video link. OK then, sorry. ;)

Krys TOFF

CTG, Mark, Chulk and duplode replays and video validated, I still miss the video from Zak to complete it all (I just got the replay file).

Chulk

Can you put CTG's video link? Or is it somewhere I still haven't seen it?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Mark L. Rivers

Congratulations again to Duplode and Zak, and see you on FTT0102!  :)

P.S. Chulk, we're waiting for you...  ;)