News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT84 - Danish Blue

Started by Duplode, May 01, 2008, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Comments, everybody...  ;)

BJ made a quite interesting track... it has a definite SDR feel, which makes me like it even further  :) All the twists and bug corners should produce  a variety of different choices in terms of driving lines. As for the winning car, I'd say P962, but I'm not 100% sure of that...

CTG

Haven't tried the track yet. Maybe later.

CTG

I'm wondering how to cut that fuckin' last two small corners... >:(

Duplode

Me too... (with P962, that is  :D)

CTG

Two ways:

1, Hard steer on the banked road, hoping to have a lucky big jump

OR

2, Expecting a magic carpet after jumping very close to the water...

Duplode

Well, #2 does not look funny, and according to my previous attempts #1 is - at least - as difficult...

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 12, 2008, 12:51:45 AM
Me too... (with P962, that is  :D)

Well, for me Indy is not an option. Even if it's far the best car for a track. Driving IMSA is more fun. ;)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 12, 2008, 01:48:50 PM
Well, for me Indy is not an option. Even if it's far the best car for a track. Driving IMSA is more fun. ;)

I must say I do not entirely disagree with you for this particular track... but on the positive side, I'm not really sure that P962 is done for the race...  ;)

CTG

Scoreboard seems to be frozen... BJ?

BonzaiJoe

I'm not in a Stunts mood really... Probably no improvement.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 28, 2008, 05:34:42 PM
I'm not in a Stunts mood really... Probably no improvement.

I know this kind of trick. You will beat me at the end.  :D

BonzaiJoe

Yes, if I get sudden motivation and drive really well, I will :) But it's true, this looks like the CTG trick, pretending not to be racing. But of course you did it so many times that it's lost all meaning.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 29, 2008, 04:22:20 PM
Yes, if I get sudden motivation and drive really well, I will :) But it's true, this looks like the CTG trick, pretending not to be racing. But of course you did it so many times that it's lost all meaning.

Of course I won't improve. ;D

CTG

So... Ayrton again. Boring. :D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on June 11, 2008, 03:51:33 PM
So... Ayrton again.

It's very relevant to mention Ayrton has now equaled Roy Wiegerinck's record of six ZakStunts wins in a row: Z03 - Z08 vs. Z79 - Z84... Another less pleasant probable record were the 20 days without any sent replay at all, although that was unfairly amplified by the longer than usual race (which IMO actually can reduce driver motiviation by making them lazy/complacent... ::))
But anyway I'm, again, pretty satisfied with my second place, finally suceeding to get LTB+1 and containing the gap to Ayrton to less than a second. Does it mean there's still hope...? ;)