News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0102

Started by Krys TOFF, May 05, 2008, 09:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode on May 17, 2008, 04:13:02 AM
am I being overzealous?
You are ! ;D :D
Al long as full race + name insertion in scoreboard is there, I don't care if there is anything else before or after.
But don't send me 15 minutes videos with 10 missed attempts or my mailbox will explode ! ;D

Duplode

Mark L. Rivers

Wow, great time, Duplode! And now the thing begins to become really interesting...  Happy to have some time this afternoon... ;)

Mark L. Rivers

I confirm, great time, Duplode. OK, stop here for me today, "only" 1 second left, but I knew better the track and next time I'll try to come back on the first provisional time...  ;)

Duplode

I was about to post something on the lines of "Hey, one week left and only three pipsqueaks?", but I hadn't seen Chulk's entry yet... ;D
Anyway, I had a few very casual attempts over the last week, but with little effect: minor deviations from your planned line can easily cost 2-3 seconds here...

Mark L. Rivers

Effectively, FTT0102 is really a race when you have to drive with great ability from the start to the end if you want to make a good trial, and your current result, Duplode, seems really strong...   
Anyway, last week... I have to find at least two sessions to try... Another win for you could be dangerous...  ;)

Chulk

There are 3 key places in this track. The beggining can cost 2-3 secs if you cut too much to the right. The bridge-chicane-tunnel-chicane-left corner can cost much more if you jump off the bridge with the wrong angle. The final part is tricky and a single mistake can ruin your whole race, and that really hurts. That's what happened to me with Ftt0101, I had a potential winning time but an unexpected Magic Carpet before last curve cost me a lot...  :'(
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Let's give a try to it if it's not too late yet...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Chulk is rising more an more...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on May 29, 2008, 05:09:14 AM
Let's give a try to it if it's not too late yet...  ;)
Sure, there's still time : deadline is sunday 1st of june. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on May 29, 2008, 08:05:27 AM

Chulk is rising more an more...
Yes, beware! I'll have time to race again on Saturday afternoon after I play football with some friends.

Chulk

@ Duplode: Gotcha!

My class enden earlier than I expected so I had a 15 min session. Now, I'm leading by 0:00.10 on you. Now, I have to study so my last update will be Saturday afternoon after football.
Let's see how everything ends and maybe Mark can join the party too.

Chulk

Last update from me before football (woke up earlier than I thought...) See you all later!

Krys TOFF

1 day remaining and only 4 pipsqueaks joined.. :-\

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 31, 2008, 05:00:48 PM
1 day remaining and only 4 pipsqueaks joined.. :-\

...the SDR core members... :-\ too bad lots of possible pipsqueaks have computer/config problems (Darkie, Zak, BJ...). CTG at least might join us? :)

Anyway, I have an update before the final shots as well. While doing this lap I wasted in excess of one hour of attempts due to a trivial strategic mistake I instantly spotted by watching my 57.60 lap, and then five minutes later I found a better time...