News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0102

Started by Krys TOFF, May 05, 2008, 09:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

It could be easy hide me behind SOG engagements saying that I had not enough time to race. But the truth is that I never found the right feeling with this track... Congratulations for Duplode and Chulk, very fast time!
About the season, thinking that next track will be raced with a slow car, well, it seems to be very hard for me this year... Let's see...

Krys TOFF

Website is updated, with results, stats, downloads, news and so on already updated.
Congrats to Duplode for a 2nd win in a row.
Low number of pipsqueaks means less points earned compared to previous race. So those who missed this race can still join next one and catch the leaders. :)

Quote from: Mark L. RiversAbout the season, thinking that next track will be raced with a slow car, well, it seems to be very hard for me this year... Let's see...
Not so slow car, it is Porsche Carrera 4. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Awful car but... I win a ZakStunts race with it...  ;)

Duplode

Well, this victory is very important to my pretensions here, specially because under normal conditions I'm usually beaten by my rivals on serious IMSA challenges, and there's only one Jaguar track remaining... :)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on June 02, 2008, 12:36:40 AM
Well, this victory is very important to my pretensions here, specially because under normal conditions I'm usually beaten by my rivals on serious IMSA challenges, and there's only one Jaguar track remaining... :)
Yes, congrats! You won a track you're not "supposed" to win... something like winning the away match in a cup. Anyway, too bad I didn't have time to improve further (I had a sprained ankle while playing football on Saturday and lost the time I had to race after it by putting ice in it...)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on June 02, 2008, 10:43:14 PM
Yes, congrats! You won a track you're not "supposed" to win... something like winning the away match in a cup. Anyway, too bad I didn't have time to improve further (I had a sprained ankle while playing football on Saturday and lost the time I had to race after it by putting ice in it...)

Ouch... :-\ It's a blessing I never had any sort of sporting injuries (other than a dislocated shoulder once, but that particular issue is rather commonplace to me...) - not that I would be missed by some team anyway! :D