News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0103

Started by Krys TOFF, June 01, 2008, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 22, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Seeing only 3 pipsqueaks (including me) racing makes me think of the time spent to code the website... And I wonder if it was worth the job according to the number of pipsqueaks to be honest... ::)

When you are a bit dashed watching the number of drivers engaged in NORH contest, you can anyway think to the passion showed in the organization of the America's Cup: head to head (only 2 boats) for 132 years... But I think we won't have to wait for a so long time to see a higher number of "real" drivers in FTT...  ;)

BTW, have you already invited JacStunts' drivers?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers
have you already invited JacStunts' drivers?
I want to finish Brasilian version of the website first.

I wanted to perform updates yesterday evening but an issue with a f*cking admin of a French forum made me waste all my time yesterday : we had some argument, and he cracked my "lestunts" mailbox (so it means his website didn't encoded passwords, which is usually done or else it is signaled, like I did at FTT website).

I spent all my evening putting all things back. He used the messages to see where I was registered and went there to modify my password on all forums and websites (I should have not used the same password on all websites and also for the mailbox, stupid me it won't happen again). I got back my mailbox (I had to crack my mailbox that has been cracked... Crazy thing) but after his actions he deleted every message so I had to try all websites in which I used my lestunts mailbox to put things back. There's still 2 websites I can't connect, I'll check it tonight.

Sorry, this wasted me 4 hours yesterday evening and I had no time for website update. In case I still have no time for update tonight I'll publish at least the track on the forum. It will be raced with Audi. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Mhmm... Audi race... Current leader love it, so it won't be easy stay ahead him prosecuting my rescue in the season... But I have to do it, 'cause FTT0105 will be with a slow car again...!  :-\
Coming back to FTT0104, I don't dislike Audi, but, as a lot of cars, I never drive it in a NORH race... Anyway, it was the same thing with Porsche Carrera...  ;)

Waiting for the track...  8)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on June 24, 2008, 06:46:55 PM

Mhmm... Audi race... Current leader love it, so it won't be easy stay ahead him prosecuting my rescue in the season... But I have to do it, 'cause FTT0105 will be with a slow car again...!  :-\
Coming back to FTT0104, I don't dislike Audi, but, as a lot of cars, I never drive it in a NORH race... Anyway, it was the same thing with Porsche Carrera...  ;)

Waiting for the track...  8)
Nope, FTT0105 is planned to be Corvette track. ;)

Chulk

I don't dislike Audi, but, as a lot of cars, I never drive it in a NORH race...
Don't worry so much. It's pretty much the same as Pulsar Coronar (don't remember the exact name)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on June 24, 2008, 09:40:33 PM
I don't dislike Audi, but, as a lot of cars, I never drive it in a NORH race...
Don't worry so much. It's pretty much the same as Pulsar Coronar (don't remember the exact name)

Yes, but Coronet Pulsar SRTi is a fast car that remember me a lot the Melange XGT-88...  :)

Krys TOFF

Website updated with FTT0103 results and stats. Only replays and my video is still missing, expect them in a few days. ;)