News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

VOTE about February closure

Started by zaqrack, February 21, 2003, 07:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet days and site closure times?

Quiet days: 27th(THU), 28th(FRI), update with ZCT23 and ZCT22 final times out most likely on 3rd(MON)
3 (25%)
Quiet days 27th(THU), 28(FRI), new track out on 27th(THU), leading time count starts on 2nd(SUN), but ZCT22 final scores can be seen only on the 3rd(MON)
3 (25%)
Quiet days: 26th(WED), 27th(THU), udpate, site closure and new track out on 27th(THU), leading time count starts on 1st(SAT) -everything one day before the normal terminus.
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: February 25, 2003, 07:42:01 PM

Dayan

As you like................. :)
Keep in touch !

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

These votes are disgusting!!!!!!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

looks like the wednesday-thursday quiet days, but I'll have that long-awaited dinner on thursday, so possibly live final update a bit later than usual, lets say around 22 or 23 GMT+1

zaqrack

OK, so quiet days wednesday-thursday, I'll inform drivers on the news and in email too.

Dinner is on thursday from 21:00, so update will late until midnight or a bit later.

al il professore

that means end date 27! good... stunts maniacs already think about how they will manage the first days of leading competition on z23.

Lets play stunts before the end of the world! its happening on march 15th, when operation 'Desert ladies wearing tan stockings II' begins, following the orders of George Bush.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

ZAK!!! When will be the quiet days and the final day then????Confirm it please :roll:

al il professore

Usrin

Zak, there's a thing you've totally forgotten. :( For some pipsqueaks (or at least, for one pipsqueak) Stunts isn't the most important thing in life. For me, that means I don't check this page every day, and I only race when I have nothing better to do. So I race only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (My other reason: Stunts is not installed on the computers in the dormitory --> I can't play on weekdays, when I'm here.)

Last weekend, I've started to improve my time. I made a better time on the first half of ZCT 22, and wanted to do the other part this Friday. I've never thought that rules could suddenly change, and I wouldn't be able to use the last day of the month. (Especially in the shortest month of the year...) That's why I won't send a better time in February. :evil:

I'm not a Stunts addict, and I'm sure that I'll never win a championship. But I enjoy racing and always try to have the the best results I can have without becoming addict.  (Or without having a chance to watch the replays of everybody before the closure...) I'm sorry if this annoys somebody. And I'm sorry if you think that those people, who don't check this page every day, don't have their opinion...  :cry:

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

In my opinion if a change on the calendar harms a pipsqueak it may be changed. It's ok for me if we wait until friday night, it's one day more and it won't change the performance anybody.
I wonder why the most of you voted the last update "as soon as possible".

al il professore

dont change the rules for one single pilot who think he will lose his head.

Anyway, i think he isnt able to improve, its a lie, to allow other people from his team to do better.

The faster z23 comes the faster I can beat him on it too.

al il professore

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Not a single pilot! Think about his team - already 5 ppl! And those who voted for Monday update - like me. We should have put out this poll eariler really!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

Well, I voted for the late update, so I guess I don't have much to say about this, but I don't really understand how the wednesday/thursday option was even included in the poll, even if it's the most popular one. If the update is delayed, no harm is done at all, you just have to wait at all. If the update is put forward, the only advantage is that you get to see it all faster, which of course everyone wants, but it's just a tiny little advantage. On other hand, it's a big big disadvantage for people like Usrin who won't have time to drive, and others who maybe won't even notice the change before it's too late. That's why the numbers are not fair. 6 people voted for option number 3, but they only have a little interest in it. less people voted for the other two, but they have a much bigger interest in it.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Sorry, it was my fault, I can't always plan all my day's timetable, altough I'm addicted to stunt and this page :)

I'll try to avoid such calendar changes in the future, sorry for those (like Usrin) who had a disadvantage because of this one day, I was thinking about in december to place the competition on a 4 week basis, 13 race a year, which always end on sunday, but then I chose rather not.

Possibly next year.
And this year I'll inform you at least a week before if the calendar changes, and try not to put the deadline BEFORE the official one again, sorry.