News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2008

Started by CTG, June 16, 2008, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Bitersweet taste for me after this race - when I manage to finish ahead of Ayrton (first time ever!!) and BJ on the Indy race I get beaten in the duel that actually matters... hats off to CTG for his three round wins - the fact it didn't propelled him any further than bronze only shows how tight those duels were. Overall, even if I failed to either reach a podium or defeat one of the ZakStunts champions, I feel very satisfied in having been part of such a contest at the highest level - and again Bonzai Joe shows all of his supreme class by taking the trophy home. Congratulations, overlord!  ;)

BonzaiJoe

Thank you, future overlord  ;)

It was great to try a different kind of competition than the usual F1 style. I did indeed drive very tactically, spending far more time on Shanghai and (especially) Rijad than any of the other tracks (on Kiev I really only worked hard on the ending, which proved to be enough) and trying not to get tired of racing.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Analysis of Montreal was a bit surprising for me - I had the feeling that my first tierce is slow...