News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0105

Started by Krys TOFF, July 15, 2008, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on August 03, 2008, 07:01:28 PM

My time is 45"60. Ftt doesn't permit me to register it... but my clock signed 17.59....
Maybe FTT site wasn't working properly. I tried to send my time 15 minutes before, but after many failed attempts, I decided to mail Krys and after writing a long mail explaining everything. Right before sending it, I gave FTT live update a last shot and it worked (1 min to go) and mail was aborted.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

What was the issue you had Chulk ?
Remember that server's time is written on the page where you publish your time. If you see there that it's more than 19H (server local time, that is GMT+2 as server is in France), you won't be able to send your time with the website system, whatever your own computer's clock is.

Chulk

I couldn't open active race menu. It was around 13:30 in Argentina (GMT-3) so even if my computer clock could be wrong (I don't think so, as it sinchronizes every day with time.windows.com) half an hour would be quite a lot...
I could open http://feelthethrill.free.fr/site/index.php but not http://feelthethrill.free.fr/site/active.php
Nothing to do with the clock in my case

Krys TOFF

Was it a 404 error page or was there another error message ? If it was a 404 error, it was an issue of the server I think, I didn't delete the page.

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 05, 2008, 11:55:38 PM
Was it a 404 error page or was there another error message ? If it was a 404 error, it was an issue of the server I think, I didn't delete the page.
Yes, it was. Several times it failed, except for the last one of course!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on August 05, 2008, 11:57:38 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 05, 2008, 11:55:38 PM
Yes, it was. Several times it failed, except for the last one of course!
Well, sadly I can't do anything when it's server's issue. But do not hesitate to send by mail your replay and video then with the explanation of your issue. As long as you send the mail until the deadline, it's OK. ;)

Chulk

I didn't hesitate. Actually I once had a problem with SDR and Mark got a quite long email with the explanation. About replay and video, check your mail, it should be there already.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on August 06, 2008, 12:03:36 AM
I didn't hesitate. Actually I once had a problem with SDR and Mark got a quite long email with the explanation. About replay and video, check your mail, it should be there already.
OK, I'll check it tomorrow. It's midnight here in France and my wife wants to go sleeping stallin. ;D :D ;)

edit : oh, skiding is replaced by stallin now. :D Zak likes to do us some surprises sometimes. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 06, 2008, 12:07:38 AM
Quote from: Chulk on August 06, 2008, 12:03:36 AM
OK, I'll check it tomorrow. It's midnight here in France and my wife wants to go sleeping stallin. ;D :D ;)

edit : oh, skiding is replaced by stallin now. :D Zak likes to do us some surprises sometimes. ;)
Have a nice sleep skid! :D