News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 86 - Bejing 2008

Started by zaqrack, July 20, 2008, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Well the new track is ready.
It is not the remake of Bonzai Joe's TDC 2002 entry "Beijing", but a track formed by the olympic spirit.

Update will be a few hours after the announced date, as 21:00 GMT+1 is actually 03:00 in Shanghai, and as the update will take place from Shanghai I'll wake up only a few hours later :) Hope everything will go fine, as this will be the 1st ZakStunts update from China...

alanrotoi

Good! Everything's gonna be ok!

CTG

The real Stunts Olympic Games! ;)

zaqrack

Arrived late from a dinner, so made the update quickly before going to bed. Enjoy the new track!

CTG

Shitty Alpenmilch! That's a boring track! :D

CTG

Inquisition mode ON.

I guess we should clarify the rules again... there are possible shortcuts without following the track but you cross the finish line (leaving out the dirty road part). I think this kind of shortcut is invalid.

Zak: what's your opinion?

zaqrack

I have no possibility to check replays now (just started work), but in the evening I'll dig into the matter and come up with an answer.

CTG

Maxing out on flat stage... Not my favorite kind of race.

Winner has to make bug jumps on the banked road (as I told on ZSC message board earlier). Good chances for Ayrton again.

zaqrack

I guess the track nicely symbolized the olympic games - even a race seeming easily is about doping :)

Duplode

There was no powergear on Ayrton's replay!  :o That he won with such an unique line makes me a bit less upset with the final result   ;D

CTG

Awful track, awful car choice from awful cars, need for huge amount of RH (had no time and motivation) - I still can't believe that some of the drivers play hundreds of hours per month just to make gamekiller bug jumps...

Duplode

First of all, replace "gamekiller" with "Ayrtonkiller" in my case. But I won't take the discussion further, I don't feel the need to justify... :P