News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Annoying things

Started by Chulk, July 31, 2008, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Hi there, I'm just back home from the market and decided I wanted to create a post for those annoying things that happen around us daily.

I was on my way back home just a few minutes ago when a man came to me and asked me what time it was. There's nothing annoying on that, but the man touched his wrist. Maybe this is not annoying for you but it is to me as it's pointless... I'm sure he doesn't grab his balls when he asks for a WC!

Waiting for those things that annoy you and I'll post more as soon as they come to my mind.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

It can be convenient if there's a loud background and he can't be sure you'd be able to hear him.

I'm always annoyed when people walk really slowly, or if they drive slowly side by side on the bike trail.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I was slightly annoyed this morning when I was coming to the office, there was virtually no rain, just some drops, but still, every Chinese woman simply HAD to use an umbrella. As for me it was back wind, for them it was head wind, they put the umbrella partly in front of their face, and strolled down on the street opposite my direction, so they were walking virtually blind, and I had to avoid them all the way to the office.

I hate umbrellas anyway, they are always just in my eye-level...

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 31, 2008, 12:43:55 AM
It can be convenient if there's a loud background and he can't be sure you'd be able to hear him.
It was a quite background, so no need to do that.
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 31, 2008, 12:43:55 AM
I'm always annoyed when people walk really slowly, or if they drive slowly side by side on the bike trail.
Yes! That's really annoying!

Quote from: zaqrack on July 31, 2008, 04:09:23 AM
I was slightly annoyed this morning when I was coming to the office, there was virtually no rain, just some drops, but still, every Chinese woman simply HAD to use an umbrella. As for me it was back wind, for them it was head wind, they put the umbrella partly in front of their face, and strolled down on the street opposite my direction, so they were walking virtually blind, and I had to avoid them all the way to the office.

I hate umbrellas anyway, they are always just in my eye-level...

I've been there too... And another one happened to me. I was buying a chocolate bar and when the girl gave it to me, she broke it in halves. And then she said she couldn't give me a different one because her boss didn't allowed it. Of course I complained a bit a ended up having an unbroken chocolate. ;)

CTG

Too many things to list them... the world is annoying me.

As a revenge, I'm annoying the world!

lised

I am truly annoyed at doctor's mistakes! My beloved grandmother died Sunday in a "very simple and absolutely non-dangerous" operation and this is the fourth time something like this happens to one in my family.

In the "lighter" area I am annoyed at people who think they can be rude to you just because you work at Mc Donald's, at (all the) people who refuse to have anything to do with the deeper things in life (poetry, melancholy beauty and so on) and at gulls in general! :)

BonzaiJoe

Det er jeg meget trist og chokeret over at høre. Mine kondolencer til dig og din far! Jeg håber I klarer jer i den svære tid... (det føltes forkert at skrive på engelsk).

BonzaiJoe

And it is stallin incredible how the health system lets people die, and so many of your family. You'd think in a country like Denmark this would not happen, how wrong...

And yes, those McDonalds customers suck, but you already knew that! You don't work in McDonalds to get in touch with the most kind and interesting people in town :)
About the people who won't get in touch with the interesting things: bless them! They don't annoy me :) I like how they are different from me and we are all so diverse. Not sure what to think about gulls.

Chulk

Quote from: lised on August 02, 2008, 05:21:00 PM
I am truly annoyed at doctor's mistakes! My beloved grandmother died Sunday in a "very simple and absolutely non-dangerous" operation and this is the fourth time something like this happens to one in my family.

In the "lighter" area I am annoyed at people who think they can be rude to you just because you work at Mc Donald's, at (all the) people who refuse to have anything to do with the deeper things in life (poetry, melancholy beauty and so on) and at gulls in general! :)

Sorry about your grandma, Lise.

About lighter things, I have a friend working in McDollars and she always complains about the same. What are gulls?

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 02, 2008, 11:09:49 PM
Det er jeg meget trist og chokeret over at høre. Mine kondolencer til dig og din far! Jeg håber I klarer jer i den svære tid... (det føltes forkert at skrive på engelsk).

Looks like BJ is still drinking as well  ;D

Chulk

CTG

After coming back from Poland: Hungary is annoying.

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on August 07, 2008, 12:15:02 AM
After coming back from Poland: Hungary is annoying.

You can state that when coming back from nearly anywhere in the world :)

BonzaiJoe

But Hungary has:

Pálinka
Salami
Borsodi
Danube
Zak, Akoss, CTG, Usrin
Beautiful mountains
Huge DM community
Hot girls
Chili beans

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 07, 2008, 12:09:45 PM
But Hungary has:

Pálinka

Yeah, that's Hungaricum. ;)

Salami

Delicious but not THAT unique.

Borsodi

Belgian, Polish, Czech/Slovakian, Danish, German and even French beers are better. Borsodi is an average non-quality beer with low alcohol content... (of course it's also a symbol for poor alcoholists ;D)

Danube

Shared with other countries. There are many other nice rivers like Wisla in Poland.

Zak, Akoss, CTG, Usrin

Is it really good for you? :D

Beautiful mountains

Highest mountain is 1015 m - small hills compared to Tatra, Alps...

Huge DM community

Who cares? :P

Hot girls

Central Europe and South America is full of hot chicks, Hungary is just one of the countries with nice whores.

Chili beans

Mexican. But you can cook it everywhere.

Chulk

I bet BJ will find CTG's replay annoying  ;D