News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Annoying things

Started by Chulk, July 31, 2008, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 07, 2008, 02:37:40 PM
I bet BJ will find CTG's replay annoying  ;D

I bet CTG will find the annoyed BJ annoying. ;D

JTK

Anyway I like what I saw in Budapest and Hungary! :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: Chulk on August 03, 2008, 03:36:34 AM
Quote from: lised on August 02, 2008, 05:21:00 PM
I am truly annoyed at doctor's mistakes! My beloved grandmother died Sunday in a "very simple and absolutely non-dangerous" operation and this is the fourth time something like this happens to one in my family.

In the "lighter" area I am annoyed at people who think they can be rude to you just because you work at Mc Donald's, at (all the) people who refuse to have anything to do with the deeper things in life (poetry, melancholy beauty and so on) and at gulls in general! :)

Sorry about your grandma, Lise.

About lighter things, I have a friend working in McDollars and she always complains about the same. What are gulls?

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 02, 2008, 11:09:49 PM
Det er jeg meget trist og chokeret over at høre. Mine kondolencer til dig og din far! Jeg håber I klarer jer i den svære tid... (det føltes forkert at skrive på engelsk).

Looks like BJ is still drinking as well  ;D

thanks for your words about my grandma....what awful weeks it has been.

A gull is a quite big bird which screams in a very loud and annoying way when it sees food (or whatever it is that makes it scream). I live in a very beautiful area with huge trees, the most beautiful roses and so on, where I like to walk around alone or drink wine with my friends...the problem is that many people like to bring their food here and when the last of them leave in the middle of the night, the gulls come and keep me from sleeping :)

BTW...talking about people acting strange in Mc Donald's...yesterday someone (who wasn't a baby or an animal) shit on the floor! Really shit on the floor!

CTG

Quote from: lised on August 12, 2008, 12:08:26 AM
yesterday someone (who wasn't a baby or an animal) shit on the floor! Really shit on the floor!

The same happened in our so called "elite" secondary school in 1997. It wasn't me.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 12, 2008, 12:31:08 AM
Quote from: lised on August 12, 2008, 12:08:26 AM
yesterday someone (who wasn't a baby or an animal) shit on the floor! Really shit on the floor!

The same happened in our so called "elite" secondary school in 1997. It wasn't me.
Then it was problably Akoss's Poo!  ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Did he take a picture of the shit afterwards?  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 12, 2008, 07:09:26 PM
Did he take a picture of the shit afterwards?  :D

Nope. (Un)fortunately. ;D But it wasn't him either.

CTG

Job interviews are annoying. Worse than exams...

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on May 04, 2009, 04:03:48 PM

don't tell me! :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on May 04, 2009, 05:01:47 PM

I have ~1500 pages of analytical chemistry (and some other important physical-chemical stuff)  in front of me, it should be in my head for tomorrow morning. I'll try to select the essential 50 from it tonight. ;D Interview at 9:00 AM.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on May 04, 2009, 10:24:01 PM

I have ~1500 pages of analytical chemistry (and some other important physical-chemical stuff)  in front of me, it should be in my head for tomorrow morning. I'll try to select the essential 50 from it tonight. ;D Interview at 9:00 AM.

good luck i wish you :)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on May 04, 2009, 10:38:34 PM
Quote from: CTG on May 04, 2009, 10:24:01 PM

good luck i wish you :)

Thank you. Not started yet. :-\

Duplode

Reverse Phase-High Performance Liquid Chromatography? Differential Scanning Calorimetry? Rotating Disk Cyclic Voltammetry?  ::)

Wish you success  :)

zaqrack

I fell with my bike, my ribs hurt and my palm hurts.
The doctor made an x-ray, said nothing is broken. Actually first they wanted to x-ray a wrong finger. I corrected them. They take photos of my finger but not the bones inside my palm.
I think they were wrong and its broken.

Still, annoying...

BonzaiJoe

Isn't there a way to check at home whether it's broken? Maybe there is one described on the internet... Sorry you fell on the bike  :-[ At least it's a manly way to get hurt.
But we can't be quite sure.