News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Annoying things

Started by Chulk, July 31, 2008, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

What about annoying songs? I switch off the radio when they play:

- dunno the title, but "Party and bullshit and party and bullshit and party and party...", skid off dirty Helen!
- "This is love, this is love, this is lo-o-ove..." (is it really that popular to play 10 times a day?)
- any songs with "feat. Pitbull"
- any songs from Ákos (not Poo, but an arrogant Fidesz fanatic asshole, 20 years ago he was the leader of the "Hungarian Depeche Mode" called Bonanza Banzai), especially the newest called "Sztereotipikus"

and some oldies:

- Don't worry, be happy
- Queen - Friends will be friends (even if I like Queen, this one sucks)
- everything from Eros Ramazotti
- the Slovakian anthem ;D

zaqrack

I don't listen to air-broadcasted radios since several years.
I can find on the internet stations that play MY taste of music, without advertisements.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on September 28, 2012, 07:30:44 PM
I don't listen to air-broadcasted radios since several years.
I can find on the internet stations that play MY taste of music, without advertisements.

I only use radio as a morning alarm and sometimes as background noise to make the loud outworld less annoying.

Chulk

Annoying music? ok...

Shakira, Reggaeton, cumbia, electronic, rap, Rihanna-Kathy Perry-Lady Gaga and such. Mostly everything popular nowadays annoy me.

About Queen's 'Friends will be friends', I would 'Radio ga ga', 'We are the champions' and 'We will rock you' from their hits. Oh, and 'Flash' of course!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

And the one I forgot: Taio Cruz/Flo Rida - I've got a hangover (and not only because I really have now :D)

BonzaiJoe

I stopped listening to the radio very long ago, so I only get to hear annoying songs at parties or in bars. It's so wonderful. Zak: do you still have time to listen to music sometimes?
But we can't be quite sure.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on September 28, 2012, 01:46:16 PM
What about annoying songs? I switch off the radio when they play:
and some oldies:
- the Slovakian anthem ;D

I don't like many anthems, either. An interesting observation - the melody of our anthem is from a traditional folk song which is sad. To the contrary, the anthem is motivating.

And to the topic:
I fing annoying using "Slovakian" instead of "Slovak". :)

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on October 01, 2012, 08:48:23 AM
Quote from: Friker on October 01, 2012, 06:03:07 AM
I fing

fing = fart in Hungarian ;D

LOL while I was reading this, I farted! Btw soon I'll visit the toilet to let my bowel products out.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 01, 2012, 08:55:34 AM
Quote from: CTG on October 01, 2012, 08:48:23 AM
Quote from: Friker on October 01, 2012, 06:03:07 AM
I fing

fing = fart in Hungarian ;D

LOL while I was reading this, I farted! Btw soon I'll visit the toilet to let my bowel products out.

Thanks for sharing this very important fact! ;D

CTG

While using neutral position of gears, some of the real cars emit really annoying low frequency sound (you can feel it even in your stomach).

CTG

My former boss is still annoying.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on October 12, 2012, 09:42:47 AM
My former boss is still annoying.

My current boss is even more annoying. 10 (work)days left in Egis...

Cas

Going out for dinner with the family and everybody using their cell phones at the table. Heck!  Cell phones in general and super annoying.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Usrin

Quote from: Friker
I fing annoying using "Slovakian" instead of "Slovak". :)

Fully agree!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.