News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Website design

Started by Krys TOFF, August 25, 2008, 12:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I know the blue design is quite simple, but maybe you would like something else.

No, I like current blue simple design
Keep it blue but modify the design itself (please explain what you would like then)
Keep the design but get rid of these ugly blue colors
Change everything : color and design (please explain and give examples then)
No opinion

Krys TOFF

Tell me your opinion. Do you like it ? Do you hate it ? Would you like some design changes ?

Duplode

I'm fine with the design, simple and functional as it is. Blue is easy on the eyes and sub-utilized in Stunts sites :)

Chulk

I don't really check the site that much, but he desing suits me fine. Pretty much the colours I like to use in my Win configuration
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Mark L. Rivers

I didn't vote because there's not a choice that expresses accurately my real thought. Anyway:

- Blue is not bad, but a more dark tonality could be better. Personal taste but also to exalt mostly the contents;
- I would eliminate all unuseful space in the upper part of Active Track page so to lift the score as high as possible, in order not to have to scroll down the page. Same thing could be done for News page.

But for the rest, all is OK for me, above all the presence of this irreplaceable contest...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversI would eliminate all unuseful space in the upper part of Active Track page so to lift the score as high as possible, in order not to have to scroll down the page. Same thing could be done for News page.
Do you use IE as web browser ?
With IE there's a bug that put lots of empty lines. This bug doesn't exist with FF.

AbuRaf70

Me gusta el color tal como está, sobretodo porque ya tengo identificada esta competencia con ese color...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 25, 2008, 01:21:26 PM
Quote from: Mark L. RiversI would eliminate all unuseful space in the upper part of Active Track page so to lift the score as high as possible, in order not to have to scroll down the page. Same thing could be done for News page.
Do you use IE as web browser ?
With IE there's a bug that put lots of empty lines. This bug doesn't exist with FF.

It's true, I tried to load the page with FF and effectively there aren't the empty lines I see with IE. Anyway, I still have to scroll down the page to see the scoreboard, and I think that maybe you could eliminate other lines between the titles and the paragraphs...

Krys TOFF

OK, I'll see to change this part a few then. I had to do it anyway to add the leading time informations. ;)

See attached the differences between the 3 main web browser : FF is correct, Opera and IE add empty lines.
This is weird, because my php code is quite simple and without any useless element in it, unlike my previous websites made with WYSIWYG webpage creator programs... ::)

Anyway, http://browsershots.org/ is a very useful website to verify how your web pages will look with the different browsers. ;)