News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0106

Started by Krys TOFF, August 03, 2008, 06:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbuRaf70

FELICITACIONES, DUPLODE...!!!

Impresionante ese tiempo, por lo que es muy merecido ese primer lugar...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

Well, thank you guys for flattering me so much... :) Mark and Chulk had a strong, close battle this time, and their times are solid - Chulk was right in identifying a natural barrier at 1:12.50, and even convincing myself it was worth the effort to push against it was quite hard (for that matter, my "quiet" time when I submitted the 1:13.80 was slower than that).

Krys TOFF

Website updated, including my video proof. I wait your replays and videos guys. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 24, 2008, 07:15:47 PM
You should have mistyped a number I think. Else, there's a weird unlogical bug.
But I see that your 1'13"15 is in the scoreboard so you finally managed to post it. Good.
As for me, I had 2 potential 1'15-1'16 replays but stupidly crashed just before the end on the last cork left/right. Going under 1'15 without RH was impossible for me without hours of attempts I think, so it would be 4th place for me anyway. Impressive times from Mark and Duplode, I can't wait to see the replays !
a- I didn't mistyped anything, tried several times.
b- As soon as I posted the message on the forum, I tried no more, so...
c- The database probably saved it but didn't uploaded to the times table (weird as well)

I'm also looking forward to see those replays, specially Duplode as I had a potentially 1:12 as well (in what I thought to be a winning lap) but sadly crashed in the last landing (went through that transparent part of the bridge and hit the wall, damn bug!)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)