News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0107

Started by Krys TOFF, August 05, 2008, 11:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Next track is under design already. It will be a GTO track designed by Duplode.
Expect quite a long track. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 05, 2008, 11:59:17 PM
Next track is under design already. It will be a GTO track designed by Duplode.
Expect quite a long track. ;)
Also expect a track with lots of sharp corners (he said he likes them) and, of course! expect Duplode's victory there.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Website updated with new track available. I had no time to test the track since the 1st draft version. I hope the unfinished replay bug possibility has been removed Duplode. ;)

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 25, 2008, 12:43:34 AM
Website updated with new track available. I had no time to test the track since the 1st draft version. I hope the unfinished replay bug possibility has been removed Duplode. ;)

It was removed, that particular sector is no longer dual-way.  :) Chulk: you won't find that many sharp turns considering this is a rather long track; I chose to abuse another staple track element instead...
And finally, I should mention this track fantasy name is Roundabout. I'll let Mark figure out the reason... :D (but observe the track closely before elaborating your judgement :))

Mark L. Rivers

I only see the track with Track Blaster. First impression: very long, quite difficult and, above all not "user friendly" track... I think that it will very difficult for me reaching the right feeling that usually I reach trying and re-trying on a track. It's not easy on a long track with a "easy car" like Indy or IMSA, absolutely difficult with a "soap" car with Powergear...
Anyway, due to my current position in classification and due to the title of the track (http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=OFJlMRnF7jg  ;)) I'll give my best...

AbuRaf70

Ya probé la FTT0107...  Me gustó pese a que es un poco larga y tiene algunos lugares donde la pista "se corta"...

De todas maneras, ya estoy acostumbrado a salir último...  En la F106 creí que le ganaría a Krys, pero me superó por 0,05...   Le sirvió para ganarme...  Pero, a mi me gusta participar y eso hago, al margen del resultado que obtenga...  Aunque les puedo asegurar, que siempre pongo todo de mi para mejorar mis tiempos...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Krys TOFF

Sorry AbuRaf. And thanks again for participating actively since you installed DOSBox. ;)

Duplode

Mark and Abu: yes, the track is a bit scary... but I feel (with a lot of bias, of course!) there are only two key "trouble spots": the valley entrance and the fast mountain section. If you sort those out, it will be viable to keep a steady rhythm on the rest of the track. I will wait a few days to let you play a bit more and vent your opinions before commenting further (and posting my opening time with it...  :)).

Mark L. Rivers

1st attempt, session 10 minutes long...  :-\

Mark L. Rivers

Mark L. Rivers

But AbuRaf70 is already on my wash!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on August 26, 2008, 02:32:11 PM

1st attempt, session 10 minutes long...  :-\
You know, most of my Stunts racing sessions last only 10-15 minutes. And it happens that I do only 1 racing session per track sometimes. But this is for RH competitions.
I don't race noRH if I'm not sure to have at least 30 minutes available, noRH requires more time due to numerous missed attempts or crashes.

Chulk

I'll start racing tomorrow. It's raining heavily here and I'll go for a long walk right now. I love walking under the rain, getting wet rules!

Krys TOFF

/OFF TOPIC
Quote from: Chulkgetting wet rules!
Mmmm, sure. Especially when your dick is getting wet by "women's private rain" I may say, proving you did your job properly. ;D
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
/END OF OFF TOPIC

Chulk