News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Comment on replays, or what an amazing competition this is

Started by Duplode, August 09, 2008, 02:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

I have just watched the replays of races 2 to 5 Krys uploaded, and I'm exceedingly surprised by them. There were a number of significant alternate driver decisions, most of the choices being pretty even-matched attempts at finding the ideal line - and that applies even to the centisecond wars... for instance, who would imagine there were no equal routes at all on FTT0105?! That's some great racing, most of all (as Krys likes to say) in a NoRH contest, so I suggest you to treat yourselves comparing all those replays... ;)

Edit: To further reinforce the point, here is analysis for races 2 and 4. Especially in FTT0104, the race was so dynamic it's bewildering... :o

Chulk

Damn! I realized I'm awfully slow in the last checkpoints. I lead those races 2 checkponits before the finish, and then it's simply not fast enough to keep that advantage. Maybe I'm being to careful and should risk a bit more...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

For sure, I would have never thought to having almost 4 seconds on Duplode in Round 4 in the middle of the race...  :o    I knew that my jumps before the long bankroad tract had not given me the highest possible speed, but it was not very slow... Anyway, I didn't think possible losing a so high advantage in a pure speed tract 30 seconds long...  :-\  The regrets increases for a race that was already win for me...  ::)

Krys TOFF

Mark L. Rivers

Summing the results of the first 8 races, we have sure an interesting data:

Duplode
9 minutes, 31 seconds and 85 cents

Mark L. Rivers
9 minutes, 32 seconds and 95 cents

It could be said there's a good balance...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Mmmm, you want me to add a "yellow shirt award" as I did before for WRC Stunts competition ? :)