News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT87 - Stripped

Started by zaqrack, August 27, 2008, 02:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I'm really looking forward to drive this track!
I left the Cork's Crew training camp in Aarhus, right now I'm in Sweden, tomorrow flying home to Budapest, so you can expect the update as usual (maybe with some hours delay depending on my family)

alanrotoi

Good! Today is the big day! I say big day beacuse zct86 finds its end! wheeee!! jajaja

CTG

I just checked the track. It will be a very nice month - Stunts free vacation.

AbuRaf70

Felices vacaciones, Mark...!!!!
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

I was a bit reticent with the track on my first runs, but I found myself enjoying it a little bit more after each try, so now I securely say it's a pretty good one. It's not even that much reliant on the "evil trackside shortcuts" CTG finds so disturbing... Moreover, with the help of the current set of coefficients, it suits pretty well a large number of cars, a refreshing sight after the last few races.

CTG

As a track... well, I don't really like it. But! In this early moment of September, it seems to be a very balanced one for most of the cars. Unfortunately it will turn into a GTO/Acura/(Indy) powergear race at the end...

BonzaiJoe

This is the best Zakstunts track as far back as I can remember.... so many different strategies and unusual track sections. And I wonder what the "hole" is for  ???
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

The hole? To jump there with your Acura from the loop and reach powergear. You have to keep it as long as you finish the lap - this is the recipe for sub-54 (53?) times.

(I had to brake on the hill to avoid crashing the ramp - so it's a very-very weak replay with Acura)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 04, 2008, 07:12:24 PM
This is the best Zakstunts track as far back as I can remember.... so many different strategies and unusual track sections. And I wonder what the "hole" is for  ???

No track will beat the legendary ZCT16.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 05, 2008, 08:03:17 PM

Well it was a start of something new for sure, but I guess it wasn't the track but the competitors who made it good.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on September 05, 2008, 08:55:10 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 05, 2008, 08:03:17 PM

Well it was a start of something new for sure, but I guess it wasn't the track but the competitors who made it good.
Sure, my 1st ZCT race. I discovered the website when ZCT15 was active but had no time to race until ZCT16 was realeased.

BonzaiJoe

ZCT16 - Rush Hour, made by Zak in 10 minutes :) Maybe a stroke of genius? It wasn't a bad track. By the way, I don't think we're talking about the same hole.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 06, 2008, 04:19:15 AM
ZCT16 - Rush Hour, made by Zak in 10 minutes :) Maybe a stroke of genius? It wasn't a bad track. By the way, I don't think we're talking about the same hole.

ZCT 16 didn't have a special name, rush hour was a track in 2003.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 04, 2002, 12:27:18 PM
Let's see it.
ZCT 10: I haven't tried it.
ZCT 11: I drove this track once. Average track. Mark (0-10): 5.
ZCT 12: Very good slow track, unbelievable shortcuts which were found by me, nice challenge. 6th place. Mark: 8.
ZCT 13: Just a nice fast tracks with some shortcuts with a disgusting icy corner. 4th place. Mark: 6.
ZCT 14: I thought first it's an excellent track but it was too hard for me without cheated replay handling, water at wrong places (7th place): 6.
ZCT 15: Very good track, slow and not too tricky with great stunts element combinations. Awesome 4th place with not all shortcuts were found. Mark: 8.
ZCT 16: Disgusting track with lots of water but very very good battle on it with the Acura. Excellent last section, 6th gear on the banked corner. 4th place. Mark: 5.
ZCT 17: Zak's best track this year. 5th place with a non-found trick. Mark: 9.
ZCT 18: Zak's worst track this year. No result. Mark: 1.

Plus 1: funny track but not much motivation. 9th place. Mark: 6.
Plus 2: bad track with bad car. 4th place. Mark: 2.
Plus 3: bald track but 2nd place. Mark: 6.

So my vote: ZCT 17!!!

:P

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 04, 2008, 07:12:24 PM
This is the best Zakstunts track as far back as I can remember.... so many different strategies and unusual track sections.

This is really a very pleasing compliment for me... Thanks!  :)