News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT87 - Stripped

Started by zaqrack, August 27, 2008, 02:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

The best ZakStunts track ever... well, it was Oligoways with Melange. And ZCT 14/41. ;D

BonzaiJoe

ZCT14/41 is the biggest classic of course. ZCT59 was really good too, and a close and extremely high-level race. ZCT20 was good too, fun with Indy power gear.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

Well, I have to recognize that my track is not so balanced to permit at IMSA cars to be competitive enough...  ::) I didn't want to make too much tests so not to be unduly advantaged, and I concentrated my trials almost only to avoid an initial Powergear for Indy... Anyway, let's see...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm struggling on this track, no time worthy to be sent so far from me. This is maybe lack of experience... On Monday, I'm going to try the Audi Quattro.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mark L. Rivers

Eight days to the deadline and 4 drivers can still get the 1st LTB:

CTG 192 hours
Ayrton 172
Duplode 130
BJ (current) 21

what a beatiful challenge!   8) :)

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 22, 2008, 12:43:37 PM

Eight days to the deadline and 4 drivers can still get the 1st LTB:

CTG 192 hours
Ayrton 172
Duplode 130
BJ (current) 21

what a beatiful challenge!   8) :)

But Ayrton is under 50 secs... not that beautiful fact.

BonzaiJoe

Are you not going to race on your own track, Mark L.?
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 22, 2008, 01:58:08 PM

He's already there. And Ayrton too. AYR=MLR=ARG(?). It also explains my conspiracy theory about why to make a risky victory with Acura on Z86 - to avoid Acura race on his own track (because Ayrton's "weakness" is Acura powergear).  ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Actually my best time is what you see on the scoreboard. I could tell you that I don't want to fight for the win on my own track, but the truth is that I'm not motivated enough due to:

1) Cars I would have to use are not cars I like. If I can try to fight with you, Ayrton, CTG, Duplode and others with fast cars and some other ones, sure I can't with GTO and Acura, especially if I have to find a hard Powergear.

2) I'm a bit disappointed about a not very good result regarding what I wanted realize with my track. I had tried to create a higher challenge but I made some mistakes during the design. And this annoys me a bit...

Anyway, I'll try to improve at least a bit. Meanwhile, I'm really interesting looking forward for the final result...  ;)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on September 22, 2008, 03:33:18 PM

He's already there. And Ayrton too. AYR=MLR=ARG(?). It also explains my conspiracy theory about why to make a risky victory with Acura on Z86 - to avoid Acura race on his own track (because Ayrton's "weakness" is Acura powergear).  ;D
You should become a writer! Your plot theories are really great!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Too bad I didn't kept CTG's real face black and white avatar, it would suits fine to replace Mel Gibson's face there (see attached image)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 30, 2008, 11:23:30 AM
Too bad I didn't kept CTG's real face black and white avatar, it would suits fine to replace Mel Gibson's face there (see attached image)

With Julia Roberts? She has too big mouth... :D

CTG

I hope Ayrton won't race (so hard) in USC... ;D

kidding