News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Which is your personal best replay ever?

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 11, 2008, 10:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

It's hard to tell which one was the strongest from me. I would say ZCT 45 or Torino, both required many hours of RH. Quality is about the same, but the motivation is quite different: at the first case, the chance for taking my first ZCT victory ever + stealing it from an eternal rival gave me extra power, while the other one was a simple (sweet) revenge on Biker. That's why my choice is rather ZCT 45.

Almost there: ZCT 48, ZCT 49, Ajka unofficial (for YouTube help), Dottore's Córdoba replay

So... unless it changed since that:

AbuRaf70 - Geometry
Akoss Poo - CTK2003c
Alan Rotoi - ZCT 16
Ayrton - Default
Chulk - ZCT 57
CTG - ZCT 45
Krys Toff - ZCT 21
Mark L. Rivers - CTK2007a

Chulk

I would say my best full replay is C57 - Skid Row. I won that track (my only Zakstunts victory so far) +2LTB. But what's more important, I once looked at all my replays and try to improve those times. This is the only one I couldn't beat, so I think it is my best replay.
C75 - Bad workforce has the best half replay by me. My first lap on that 2 laps race was amazingly fast. Too bad I felt I didn't do the second lap as fast as that and CTG won at the end.
Also, this particular NoRH lap which I remember was really hard to achieve due to those blind PG jumps (And I don't remember actually winning that track... I think I finished 2º...).

PS: Funny fact. C57 and C75.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 31, 2012, 07:34:05 AM
PS: Funny fact. C57 and C75.

OFF: Like the coincidence I mentioned before: CTG 1983-07-03, CTG (the real one, action movie star) 1938-07-03. I was shocked when it turned out. ;D

ON: Maybe I'll really check the section times of ZCT 75 if you say it's worth to do.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 31, 2012, 07:34:05 AM
C75 - Bad workforce has the best half replay by me. My first lap on that 2 laps race was amazingly fast. Too bad I felt I didn't do the second lap as fast as that and CTG won at the end.

My favorite duel EVER. Chulk in Stunts is something like Okány in chemistry competitions (ask Akoss about it :D).

Edit: Okány is the worst Stunts pipsqueak on Earth: he couldn't keep the car on asphalt - even on a straight way. However, his knowledge in chemistry was about 0.95 CTG. He became a lawyer... :D)

Edit #2: CTG is working in intellectual properties law at the moment... LOL

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 31, 2012, 08:19:52 AM
ON: Maybe I'll really check the section times of ZCT 75 if you say it's worth to do.
Did you did this?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

CTG