News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Well, I just analyzed the replay (see attached images) and... very nice corkscrew, Duplode!  :)
I was a bit faster in first 30 seconds, and the same in last 25 seconds, but I lose the race in the middle...  ::) Usefule lessons for me in order of the rest of the championship, which have a very exciting standing, now!

Mark L. Rivers

Awesome time for Sudoku, Ayrton...  :o :o :o
Would you say how many minutes did you spend to realize it?

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on August 25, 2008, 01:20:39 PM
Well, I just analyzed the replay (see attached images) and... very nice corkscrew, Duplode!  :)

Interesting to notice my two more recent WSC victories against you were, to a large extent, due to finding a faster line through a cork l/r (before this one, Clubman 5). But let's not forget it was from you that I learnt not to understimate my speed on those corkscrews (that replay at Paraná...)  ;)

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on August 28, 2008, 11:12:13 PM

Additional commentary: I did my 1:22.90 time rather quickly, in a ~15min shot. And here I was believing to have done a pretty strong opening lap... ::)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Duplode on August 29, 2008, 02:41:26 AM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on August 25, 2008, 01:20:39 PM

Interesting to notice my two more recent WSC victories against you were, to a large extent, due to finding a faster line through a cork l/r (before this one, Clubman 5). But let's not forget it was from you that I learnt not to understimate my speed on those corkscrews (that replay at Paraná...)  ;)

Yes, that's true...  ;)

Quote from: Duplode on August 29, 2008, 02:41:26 AM

Additional commentary: I did my 1:22.90 time rather quickly, in a ~15min shot. And here I was believing to have done a pretty strong opening lap... ::)

Sincerly it was the same for me, quite strong opening lap in about 15 minutes... But Ayrton is able to gift great motivations, so I decided to make less embarassing the gap, even if... I have some difficulties to see where I can find other 2 seconds...  ::)

Ayrton

Around 30´ but for example 3/4 of the time for the first part, and very fast the last. Next try i will drive only the last part.

Paleke

Ok, due to some personal issues that I have to take care of and the lack of replays of the last two weeks, I decided to delay the deadline to September 26th. Enjoy!  ;D
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Duplode

Very convenient, this means I'll be able to perform a not (so) pedestrian effort before the deadline...

AbuRaf70

Bien Paleke...  tomado nota...

Pero lamentablemente para mi, no puedo mejorar mi tiempo, pese a todos mis esfuerzos...

Aunque, me alegro por esta semana más de tiempo, así podré seguir intentando mejorar...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Paleke

Jeje, creo que voy a tratar de hacerme un tiempito y tratar de mejorar yo también... una buena posición en la tabla no me vendría mal para el campeonato  ;) :P
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Duplode

Paleke: Since I left for the very last minute (literally) the sending of my final time only to find SSHETPC (or my navigator, proxy, etc.) not cooperating, I had to mail you the lap the standard way. Not that my final time will mean much by now in terms of results, but anyway just clarifying  :)

Mark L. Rivers

The same for me: I sent my last replay (not a time that will permit me to beat Ayrton) by mail.

Paleke

Yep, I know there had  been some problems with the server, so I've been looking for a new one. No results so far, and no time to keep looking for now, so I'm sorry to say that things will stay the way they are for some time. :S