News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2009

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 16, 2008, 05:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Track B and C with no peace: other two records, other Time Bonus assigned...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers
Krys TOFF 1st at Intermediate 1  8)
Really ? Great. This is because I always do a race from the start, unlike CTG that often optimize replays that don't have a very good start and then can't optimize as good a 2nd replay with a better start. :D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 11, 2009, 03:34:59 PM
This is because I always do a race from the start, unlike CTG that often optimize replays that don't have a very good start and then can't optimize as good a 2nd replay with a better start. :D

I see it's time to beat you, Mr Töff... ;) ;D :P

CTG

First replays sent, auto gears, no sound. Speedgate track seems to be hard, Jaguar is a bit slow for me (my IMSA skills work on fast tracks), Audi is quite challenging. Let's see what happens at the end - I think this time I'll lose versus Zak.

Mark L. Rivers

Five drivers by now on all three tracks. Still in stand-by the three top-notches, Ayrton, BJ and Duplode... but there's a strange air that seems to say that soon a big storm will annihilate the appearing quiet...

Mark L. Rivers

Duplode placed the wheels of his Jaguar and Audi in ISM with new records, but later CTG snatches him the lead on Track C... First technical proof of battle...   8)   Times begin to fall, but current record on Track A still resists since 8 days...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Big step on by AbuRaf70: now he's ahead Krys for about 7" seconds...  :o

CTG

Question to Mark: when adding ISM rounds to my stats, which rankings do you suggest? Counting with the 'singles' scoreboards or the upgraded version with additional bonuses?

Mark L. Rivers

Well, good question... In this moment I have not a clear answer for you... Maybe you could count the sum of times without LTB, or simply the singles. Finally, it's your choice, but thanks anyway for asking my thought.  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

New monster-records on Track A and C by two different drivers from the same country, and a very strong provisional leader: the games are becoming quite hard...

Mark L. Rivers

Again Track A, again a record: new Time Bonus assigned!

Mark L. Rivers

The contest has just found a shining starring: best time on every track and best sum of time lower than 4 minutes...  Astonishing... :) :) :)

CTG

Let's see... Track A is hopeless for me, Speedgate is really not my cup of tea. Current leading times at track B and C aren't very strong, both can be improved by a few seconds. Expect a nice attack from me in the next three days. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

And finally, the dominator of last season is landed on this ISM edition: is he already first?  ;)
Meanwhile Duplode completes his set of results and... very impressive time for Track A!  :o

Mark L. Rivers

Other five replays and other four records: BJ increase his gap with a very strong sum of times but... he's not first in all tracks...  ;)